^^ndstitle-1283^^

rezen

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, what a game!!

I think I might be enjoying this more than Ouendan! The whole thing has been tightened up so much and it's great to see them keep the flavor of game alive when bringing it state side as well
smile.gif

An absolute recommendation to anyone's DS library!

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Thankfully, the game becomes excellent in the second set of unlocked songs : YMCA, damn that made me smile to see them dance it. Highway star fucking fails for not including the greatest guitar solo of all time, but it fares okay. And so on.
Good, it's not only teenage crap. I guess I'll have to import it for the same reason as you guys, if this happens..

MrHellFire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original Japanese game is called Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!. Basically, the only thing the 2 games have in common are the gameplay mechanics. Ouendan has mostly J-pop and J-rock and the agents are motivational cheerleaders. Both are great games, though I prefer Ouendan.

loash

Trophies
XP
Country
ok, I have to say...the last stage on hard difficulty is HARDER than Ready Steady Go on the hard difficulty in Ouendan

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found this game to be much harder than Ouendan. I also seems like the only person that likes Sk8er Boi in the game. I actually like it cause they didn't use the original singer. Its amazing when these singers sing better than the real singers.

I really appreciate the thought that went into the songlist. It is literally a songlist that nobody can really hate as it has music which was awesome when you were young and awesome at your current age too. Doesn't hearing YMCA again want you to get up and dance?

marzxbarz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like just about all the songs on EBA. YMCA and You're the Inspiration are my fave's, though. =)

Canned Heat is a real pain to start off though

lil_fighter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dang, i had this crazy feeling through it all that the final difficulty characters would be the Ouenden team, but i guess that wasn't true

Whatever though, great game, but....not as good as Ouenden!

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the last stage of Very Hard mode. The Diva Mode is a whore out though. They are shaking their asses and tits throughout the whole song (except you're my inspiration, thank god). Canned Heat is awesome.

loash

Trophies
XP
Country
I found this game to be much harder than Ouendan. I also seems like the only person that likes Sk8er Boi in the game. I actually like it cause they didn't use the original singer. Its amazing when these singers sing better than the real singers.

I really appreciate the thought that went into the songlist. It is literally a songlist that nobody can really hate as it has music which was awesome when you were young and awesome at your current age too. Doesn't hearing YMCA again want you to get up and dance?

I actually like Sk8er boi too. The soundtrack is not as bad as I expected to be. Actually, I think it holds up pretty well compared to Ouendan. The only one I dont like is probably "ABC", but that's a bonus stage at least. Everything else I like

stupid2ass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Remember people, if the sales suck for this, we won't get a sequel so buy 'em when they go on sale PLEASE!

I hate some of the songs here. They don't fit and they sound nasty.

That absolute last stage (second part) of hard mode is kicking my ass.

What's Diva Mode? Is that like the 4th difficulty level?

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey...how do you unlock Survivor? I'm not exactly willing to go through the game through the Divas mode...

you have to pretty much play through Diva's mode until just after 'You're my Inspiration' then it'll unlock. I think they did a good job with the song!
Oh god, after that stage?! Shit... that's a long way to go... I can't even beat 'Canned Heat' in Hard ROCK... damn. Looks like I gotta get there somehow...
happy.gif

lol, the 2nd part of the final stage on Hard leveled me up after a level up. (4.4mil points FTW! But A rank...
frown.gif
)
As of now, I have only 1 S-Ranked song, and that's YMCA on Cruisin'
laugh.gif

ediT: I just got Survivor... after achieving the 'Legendary Agent' rank
nyanya.gif
3mil on 'The Anthem' (You bet, Kid! lol hilarious)

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
:/ i prefer ouendan songs.. but now i can skip the damn long intro in final stage.. it was really2 annoying when i had to repeat ready steady go intro.. btw.. i hate it when my nose started to get itchy in the middle of the song T_T..

omg i have exam in 2 days.. what force got me to put this game on my sc.. >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit