^^ndstitle-1263^^

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The benefit from supporting clean rom is appraent now.

DS-X and AceKard run this newly released clean rom without a problem, while other flashcart that needs patching have problem.

Sherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The benefit from supporting clean rom is appraent now.

DS-X and AceKard run this newly released clean rom without a problem, while other flashcart that needs patching have problem.

While what you say is true, I've heard countless problems arising from the DS-X on the hardware side whereas my M3 has always performed flawlessly...just give the M3 team a little time and a new firmware/GM will help us play
smile.gif

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree with you Sherv. I'm sure M3 team will put out a patch quickly to support this game.

I also have doubt in DS-X's quality and compatibility, hearing so many issues of games not working, card not detected, plastic jaggies, and so on.

From the way things look now, AceKard seems like a better choice than DS-X.

furyoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: Sorry, I missed the fourth page, had wanted to address something before but apparently that's already done.

P

pasc

The M3 Team MADE the G6 aswell... So if they bring out a patch for the M3 they will bring out a patch for the G6 aswell...

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What the stuff is old i've had it for months, and im not going to goto the trouble of messing up my player when it doesn't work. I'll just wait for the real thing instead, and that will be out soon enough.

CurtDogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, people, if you really want to play this game, I have this rather obscure method that may take a bit of effort, but it's well worth it.

See, there's these places called "stores". If you give them a certain amount of these green pieces of paper, they will give you an actual copy of the game! No downloading required!
ohmy.gif

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know, people, if you really want to play this game, I have this rather obscure method that may take a bit of effort, but it's well worth it.

See, there's these places called "stores". If you give them a certain amount of these green pieces of paper, they will give you an actual copy of the game! No downloading required!
ohmy.gif

wow great first post pal very witty (insert sarcasm here)

CurtDogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually been lurking for a while, and just posted today. I download ROMs like the rest of you here, but if it's this much trouble to get one game working, why not just go out and buy it instead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?