I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
"Donald Duck in Maui Mallard" was awesome!

And the Magical Quest series
wub.gif

And Chip & Dale and DuckTales for NES.
I also kinda like Darkwing Duck
tongue.gif

Slick McFavorite

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE('Ragone') said:
The only good disney game ever released was Aladdin on genesis.

Kingdom Hearts anyone, i didnt play it but im sure it counts. BTW yer the NES version of Donald Duck 2 was awsome, where you played as screwg Mcduck

Kingdom Hearts is definitely the best game involving Disney characters there is. But I would not say it is a Disney game, as it was developed by Square-Enix. Disney simply licensed the use of some of its characters for it.

Disney doesn't make any of the games that have their characters in it. In fact, Disney doesn't make any video games at all, so your argument doesn't make any sense.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
QUOTE('Ragone') said:

Kingdom Hearts anyone, i didnt play it but im sure it counts. BTW yer the NES version of Donald Duck 2 was awsome, where you played as screwg Mcduck

Kingdom Hearts is definitely the best game involving Disney characters there is. But I would not say it is a Disney game, as it was developed by Square-Enix. Disney simply licensed the use of some of its characters for it.

Disney doesn't make any of the games that have their characters in it. In fact, Disney doesn't make any video games at all, so your argument doesn't make any sense.

Lies.
Buena Vista Games which is a division of Walt Disney that publishes/develops games. It used to be as Walt Disney Computer Software and Disney Interactive which made Disney's Aladdin for SNES and Genesis which were awesome.

EDIT: Also Lion King. That game was good.
smile.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country

bobfrompikecreek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE('Ragone') said:

Aladdin and the Duck Tales games were both vastly better than Kingdom Hearts IMO. I thought it was a pretty mediocre button masher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated