tongue.gif

But this one rocks
n04_0525_gonbepic01.gif
bow.gif

ekzistenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I own a Super Card miniSD and I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to patching ROMs. I've read that you have to "Enable "Patch Cartridge Access"" when patching the ROM using the Super Card software, however I can not for the life of me find where the option is. So could someone please point me in the right direction?

I'm not sure what firmware I'm using, but I'm using Super Card software V2.55.

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I own a Super Card miniSD and I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to patching ROMs. I've read that you have to "Enable "Patch Cartridge Access"" when patching the ROM using the Super Card software, however I can not for the life of me find where the option is. So could someone please point me in the right direction?

I'm not sure what firmware I'm using, but I'm using Super Card software V2.55.

This wasn't intuitive to me either and took a while to figure out. After you add the file and before you click on out. Highlight the file in the list and double click on it, that will bring up a list of options that you can select for that file including the patch cartridge access. I would also enable trim since that signficantly reduces the size in this case.

ekzistenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Hrmm, I think I know the menu you're talking about but I still can't manage to find the Patch Cartridge Access option. Here's the menu I think you're talking about.

untitledah9.jpg

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, that's the menu. Maybe you are on a downlevel version of the client? Mine is 2.55c, you can download the latest from scdev.org

Alexeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Me, nope I'm not the new pope guy?

Do you reckon you could give me a hand?

Hahaha, sorry man not you! Some German guy talking about how we're playing pokemon and 'true fans' need to wait ages for it.. What happened to that post??

xCM Punkx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know this isn't GameFAQs but I need some help.

I am already in the second city, fought my friend [the white guy with the afro], and got the HM out of the cave, so why wont the fat guy let me into the first gym? I can't even use rocksmash until i get a badge so I'm pretty SOL.

harrykh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, Ok let me try this again.

I'm using SuperCard SD w Flashmev7 with latest firmware 6.3 and 2.55c for the patcher. I patched Pokemon Diamond with trim and patch access. And everything else is at default values.

The game loads fine and plays fine, well everything seems low fps. There's some kind of lag. Anyway not too important. The important thing is.

I CAN'T SAVE!

To save the game, correct me if I'm wrong, is to go to the menu (pressing x) and then choose the icon with the notepad and pencil and click on the top "Hai"Â option right ?!? Well I did that and everytime I boot up the game and press start from the front screen (with the shilloute of some sort of a giraffe), it takes to the beginning of the game again.

What am I don't wrong ?

The patch part, what else should i look out for when patching using the SC software ?

Thanks a lot for the reply, I tried reading back this whole thread but nothing. The one that remotely mentions this problem got dismissed after a guy claimed he can save the game on a SC SD.

Anyone ?

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
I know this isn't GameFAQs but I need some help.

I am already in the second city, fought my friend [the white guy with the afro], and got the HM out of the cave, so why wont the fat guy let me into the first gym? I can't even use rocksmash until i get a badge so I'm pretty SOL.

I'm also stuck at the same place. Help appreciated.

emirof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I finally managed to get the game to work on my G6 Lite. I loaded it up with Safe Mode, no trim.

What I did was play another game then soft reset back to the menu and select Diamond from the touchscreen and it booted up correctly. Where as before when I just selected Diamond from the off it only gave me white screens. Very weird.

The game's engine seems pretty bad, very low frames per second, slow and un responsive moving about. Bah, this'll get annoying.
Are you using flash me or passcard? I have flashme and tried to do as you wrote, but I still get white screens... What game did you soft reset before loading pokemon?

I just got it working now!
biggrin.gif
. I used opiums tactics but with Do fat and force rcw. So I can confirm that G6 + Flashme works!

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, need to know how to get the rival to move out of the door of the first gym too ???

I had the same problem and someone already answered it earlier in this thread (post #157 I think). You have to go south under what looks like a roller coaster then go down some rock stairs and into a cave. Explore the cave and talk to everyone and he should be gone when you get out. What threw me off was that the rock stairs looked like the end of a path, not something you could go down.

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
How can I transfer my pokemons from Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire to Diamond?

Using G6 Lite for those games of course

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1