kohkindachi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
combeymw9.jpg

Nintendo is offically running out of ideas, and they need to stop now.
LOL are you sure Nintendo did the design

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For those of you with Chinese G6 lites who are still running the beta loader for english titles, the following combination works for Pokemon DS: no soft reset, safe mode, and trim seems to work. Trimming the rom cuts this down to less than 500mB. Hope this helps.

Oh yeah, also make sure you are running the version 4.4 udisk manager.

Teun

Trophies
Website
www.spore-net.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, so I played the game a little time, I saved correctly (I opened the game again and the save was still there), and when I woke up this morning, I got a blue screen, with japanese text, and my save game was gone!

frown.gif

I'm using M3 CF. Any suggestions?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I finally managed to get the game to work on my G6 Lite. I loaded it up with Safe Mode, no trim.

What I did was play another game then soft reset back to the menu and select Diamond from the touchscreen and it booted up correctly. Where as before when I just selected Diamond from the off it only gave me white screens. Very weird.

The game's engine seems pretty bad, very low frames per second, slow and un responsive moving about. Bah, this'll get annoying.

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very odd. I got it working on my G6L with standard DoFat, Force R/W checked off, and no trim. Worked like a charm with those settings. I also tried same settings with Trim and it worked that way too.

e: But I am also using a SuperKey so that could also be the difference.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

itai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think it will take more than a year to emulate this =X
its 1024 Mbit rom T_T..
even if it will run i think it's gonna be slow as hell in most of the computers.
not talking about saving problems =\

time-warp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK, I'm officially over my G6 lite - have tried everything under the sun to get this going - not even normal games seem to boot - I get as far as the menu, click on the game, and it loads 1/3 then hangs! I did the hardware test (L+R+Start+Select) and I got an error in the PSRam....Over it, can't be fu*ked with this junk anymore.
Waiting for a decent flashcart...............

harrykh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, Ok let me try this again.

I'm using SuperCard SD w Flashmev7 with latest firmware 6.3 and 2.55c for the patcher. I patched Pokemon Diamond with trim and patch access. And everything else is at default values.

The game loads fine and plays fine, well everything seems low fps. There's some kind of lag. Anyway not too important. The important thing is.

I CAN'T SAVE!

To save the game, correct me if I'm wrong, is to go to the menu (pressing x) and then choose the icon with the notepad and pencil and click on the top "Hai" option right ?!? Well I did that and everytime I boot up the game and press start from the front screen (with the shilloute of some sort of a giraffe), it takes to the beginning of the game again.

What am I don't wrong ?

The patch part, what else should i look out for when patching using the SC software ?

Thanks a lot for the reply, I tried reading back this whole thread but nothing. The one that remotely mentions this problem got dismissed after a guy claimed he can save the game on a SC SD.

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, I'm officially over my G6 lite - have tried everything under the sun to get this going - not even normal games seem to boot - I get as far as the menu, click on the game, and it loads 1/3 then hangs! I did the hardware test (L+R+Start+Select) and I got an error in the PSRam....Over it, can't be fu*ked with this junk anymore.
Waiting for a decent flashcart...............

M3lite anyone?
wink.gif

martykarate

Trophies
XP
Country
woo, i got it working on my g6 - dofat f/rw, trim. game works fine, saves fine but what ticks me off is the fact that i cant read japanese! and the pokemon look so baby-ish

i have the fire monkey..and he sucks - does anyone have any pictures of the evolved forms??

and you can run inside buildings..

and the music gets annoying quick..

english version should come soon, yay
nds.gif
nds.gif
nds.gif
yaynds.gif
ph34r.gif
wub.gif
but other than that i cant wait till the english version comes out!

pizza4D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I feel like throwing up, seeing all you people playing it already while the true fans who are getting legit copies of the game have to wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer