Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Looks like a generic RPG but the battles are stylus-controlled. Hrmm.
http://www.taito.co.jp/d3/cp/remindelight/

EDIT: Screw that, it's not stylus controlled, button-menu
sleep.gif
it's just "first-person" ala Dragon Quest.
EDIT AGAIN: Screw that again, it IS stylus controlled. XD

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Is this the one which plays out like Deep Labyrinth? If so, hope the framerate is fast(er). Look forward to your POV as always X-comp.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
will you guys help me sing a magical song that will help americanize the japanese, thus americanizing japanese games/lolita hentai ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Works on 4x DMA, Trim ROM on M3.

I like the gameplay so far. Basically you use your stylus to fight whenever you encounter monsters and just like all ARPGs, you actually see the monster floating about.

Now what happens during battles is, you make use of both your D-Pad and your stylus. To use your shield, you tap left on the D-Pad and a shield will appear. You can then use your stylus to move it around the screen to block enemy attacks. You can use other moves the same way, up for magic, right for weapon and down for items.

To cast a spell, you have to drag the little flames into the ball in the centre of the screen quickly. Once it's charged, various effects can be executed depending on how you use the stylus. For example, slashing diagonally across it will add a flame effect to your sword.

Fighting with your sword, you can use the stylus to draw out different attacks. Also, your character will have a stamina gauge that goes down as you use physical attacks. You'll have to wait a while before it replenishes so using the shield to block during this time is good. Running by holding the R button will deplete it too.

Visit the magic screen to find out what magic you can cast and what specials you can pull off with your stylus.

The Climclean Gauge (can't think of a good romanisation) acts kind of like an XP bar except instead of leveling up, you fill it up to lower the strength of the next boss. It represents how much "unhappiness" in the world you have purified...

menuscreenrp7.jpg

- Edit -

Game doesn't seem to save properly but might just be the settings I used to flash it.

Famitsu gave this 25/50 (62%) and I think the presentation and story's letting the Taito game down.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whoo RPG, normally I can play through just about any of them and this one does not seem all that bad at least when there is so little competition.

Also 25/50 = (62%) now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🚽 [flush] [walks in without washing my hands] Hi guys 👋 :)