shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sigh... my windows laptop broke... so this is just sitting on my mac's desktop with no way to play it on my g6... :'(
This blows so badly!! I WANNA PLAY DARN IT!
I tried having a friend with an M3 send me a patched one... but m3 patched files dont run on g6
frown.gif

Figures, that windows would crap out on me for the one game I wanted this year! :'(

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Sigh... my windows laptop broke... so this is just sitting on my mac's desktop with no way to play it on my g6... :'(
This blows so badly!! I WANNA PLAY DARN IT!
I tried having a friend with an M3 send me a patched one... but m3 patched files dont run on g6
frown.gif

Figures, that windows would crap out on me for the one game I wanted this year! :'(

Send someone the G6 software and have them patch it.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sigh... my windows laptop broke... so this is just sitting on my mac's desktop with no way to play it on my g6...  :'(
This blows so badly!!  I WANNA PLAY DARN IT!
frown.gif

Send someone the G6 software and have them patch it.
Good idea. I'll go download it and do that... If I can figure out how to work rapidshare... problem is, most of my friends don't have the rom or dont believe in roms... But Im gonna try, cause I REALLY want this game!

SD5k

Trophies
Website
www.metalfan.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Works fine on G6- do NOT change any settings in the manager (use default options)

Works on G6 Lite with:
DoFAT, No Trim & Software Reset

That's weird...I couldn't get the game to run with Trim on my G6 Lite, i'm using the latest updates (4.4)...

That's strange, I got it running with trim (played it for an hour), haven't tried soft-reset though. I've updated both the loader and the software to 4.4.

ejr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I dont know why some of You call this game RPG. I dont know, maybe Im too old or times changed but this game has none of RPG's elements. It's typical action adventure game and its... really fun and good game. Heh those big tanks fights are reminding me yattaman, good old japanese cartoon
smile.gif

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mine's freezing as soon as I walk (or should I say slime) through the exit opposite of the castle door on G6 Lite using trim/dofat/softreset. Im using manager 4.4, I'm not sure about the loader but I think 4.3.

Edit: works using safe mode.

Kartel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

miniCooperS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded to the v4.4 loader on my G6Lite, and I was pretty pissed when Rocket Slime stopped working.

I reburned the game in Safe Mode & No Trim. Its working perfectly for me now too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.