Kartel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Works perfectly with Safe Mode on G6LÂ
smile.gif

Yea I tried using DoFAT, Trim, No Software Reset and got it working, i've played 25min now and the game also saved without any problems.

I upgraded to the v4.4 loader on my G6Lite, and I was pretty pissed when Rocket Slime stopped working.

I reburned the game in Safe Mode & No Trim. Its working perfectly for me now too.

Are you sure it doesn't crash after a few minutes?

QUOTE(SD5k @ Sep 21 2006, 04:36 PM)That's pretty strange, I works perfectly with DoFAT and trim on on my DSL.Â
wtf.gif
Ok so the working settings for the G6L are:
1. DoFAT, Trim, No Software Reset
2. Safe Mode, No Trim, No Software Reset

miniCooperS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Had a quick blast before work and really like the look of it. Is this an anime-turned-game or an original franchise? I've not really played the series before.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Had a quick blast before work and really like the look of it. Is this an anime-turned-game or an original franchise? I've not really played the series before.

Are you serious? You've never touched anything Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior? That's a pretty big FAIL there. lol

Oh and damn I'm addicted to the Tank VS... if only Chrono Twigger didn't suck. :/

sandreezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im getting a black top screen and a working bottom screen, and some slowdown on transition of scenes

m3 lite micro sd

ejr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Impressive, it held me playing for 3 hours... and overall 7 hours playing, 84 slimes found (I still doesnt know where are those 2 missing on first forest stage :/). This game is amazing. Last time I played so much on DS... back then when Pheonix Wright came out ;P

sandreezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now that im looking at screen shots of the game, it appears to be on one screen? can anyone confirm for me before i throw my ds out the window?

ejr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Uff.. Finished it.. last boss was very funny ;P All slimes rescued, I left completing monsters for another occasion. It took almost 12 hours and it seems there are extra places to visit after completing
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...