Status
Not open for further replies.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
damn it dosn't work with max overload... common datel! update the freaking loader

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fun game! The full voice acting's a nice touch and the graphics are pretty good for the DS. I don't like how you control the cursor with the XYBA buttons though = /

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For all Supercard owners (SD/MiniSd/Lite)

Enable Restart : NO
Trim Rom : Yes
Faster Play Game : Yes

Enable Patch Cartridge Access : Not Needed

Works fine this way

Cheers m8 !
yaynds.gif

gbtemp111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Easily the best game yet, at least from what I've played. Turning off the Y inverse makes it easier. Using the stylus to play is impossible, it moves way too slow and there's no way to change the inverse shit on it. I don't like games where Up=down and vice versa, it's annoying.

Edit: Forgot to mention the game uses the AB/XY buttons to view.

what, you don't play flight sims\games? i used to prefer inverted controls for most games, but now i prefer normal for all(except flight games).

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Up In Flames is damn near impossible. The giant mech kills you in just a few shots and with all of the tanks and other enemies it's tough to get into the hacked mech (once it's hacked). I get raped every time I try.

Need CHEETZ

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Easily the best game yet, at least from what I've played. Turning off the Y inverse makes it easier. Using the stylus to play is impossible, it moves way too slow and there's no way to change the inverse shit on it. I don't like games where Up=down and vice versa, it's annoying.

what, you don't play flight sims\games? i used to prefer inverted controls for most games, but now i prefer normal for all(except flight games).

I play flight sims, this isn't a flight sim. Up = up... Flight sims are the only games where Up = Down, because it mimics real life. It's a great game but it's super tough.

bennyx8903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i think the controls for this game is just fine, pretty good game.

does this game save automatically?

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Yeah you can change the inverse controls. It's right there in the control options.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda

Yeah you can change the inverse controls. It's right there in the control options.

I know, I said I turned it off...
lecture.gif

TheDuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I found the game a little boring especialy the fights against others mechas (Mechassault 2 : Lone Wolf on xbox was more fun
tongue.gif
).For the moment i think than the best mecha ds game is Chou Shoujuu Mecha MG (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=36550)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)