biggrin.gif

lil_fighter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can I ask where you all download your roms from because the sites I use don't seem to have them yet.
nds.gif

First time ive done this, but

QUOTEMembers may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE LINKS for and to websites that provide ROMs for download.

yea, sorry forum rule, i believe you can ask on mIRC though, im not sure

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Works perfect on M3 + GM27a + e27, no problem there.

The only thing I can see is that it doesn't allow me to Linkup with the GBA rom yet. Game Manager doesn't see this game was one of the Linkable games yet.

Hope that they patch that up quickly
biggrin.gif

Emu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't suppose someone could make a rapid share of the patched file so everyone could skip this whole confusion, my stupid thing always comes up with "patcher corrupt"

DDRFan2006

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.zonaxbox360.com
XP
Country
United States
Works fine on M3 with new 27a update, get it Here
(Trim-Rom, Fastboot, 4xDMA, Software Reset) - Trim-Rom on M3-CF *may* result in whitescreen after a certain point.

I tried it on my M3 CF and all I got was a Blank Screen. I am using GM 27a + loader. It still doesnt work.

DDRFan2006

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.zonaxbox360.com
XP
Country
United States
Works perfect on M3 + GM27a + e27, no problem there.

The only thing I can see is that it doesn't allow me to Linkup with the GBA rom yet. Game Manager doesn't see this game was one of the Linkable games yet.

Hope that they patch that up quickly
biggrin.gif

How did you got it to work on M3?

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't suppose someone could make a rapid share of the patched file so everyone could skip this whole confusion, my stupid thing always comes up with "patcher corrupt"

Yes, please don't suppose that because Rom requests are forbidden. Instead, ask for it on the IRC channel so the a-holes who are in charge there can call you a f***tard, like they do everyone else, and then ban you.

nunofgs

Trophies
Website
nunofgs.fecktory.com
XP
Country
Anyone else having problems with this game? It seems to randomly hang. Sometimes it white-screens and sometimes part of the lower screen becomes pixelated and doesn't allow me to touch it.

edit: also, it seems to be getting stuck when I go in and out of buildings randomly. They are recurring a lot more often now and seem to only happen around my farm area.

littleho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have a problem with the game freezing when i try to chop something. its quite frustrating so i kinda gave up on the game until i figure out whats wrong with it. but i dont have a problem with the pixelation

mimi_mushroom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, sorry if I have missed this somewhere, but I got confused as to all the people saying 'tried it with my M3 and it works fine', but actually it turning out that nobody can save it. Has ANYBODY managed to get it to save with M3 yet? Actually managed to get it saved and then been able to come back to the game the next day and start from where you left off? If so, please can they let me (and all the good people) know how...

Would really like to give this a proper go, but if I have to watch that painstaking droll of a conversation between the witch princess and the Goddess one more time my DS is going through the window...
hate2.gif

showfire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Would really like to give this a proper go, but if I have to watch that painstaking droll of a conversation between the witch princess and the Goddess one more time my DS is going through the window...Â
hate2.gif

I agree with this comment. Is there any fix for the save I know the rom works other than that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1