^^ndstitle-1186^^

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
... i get white screens with 27a..... in both dma mode and safe mood...

edit: btw, i got M3 CF and this is the FIRST games that didn't work when i tried it!
tongue.gif

beelzebub2040

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works fine on M3 with new 27a update, get it Here
(Trim-Rom, Fastboot, 4xDMA, Software Reset) - Trim-Rom on M3-CF *may* result in whitescreen after a certain point.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Patched it and it runs on my SCSD, hooray! Although someone was saying there's bits of text missing in the SC patched version - don't know myself, just tried it out to see if it boots.

breezerx

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe a stupid question but does anyone know how to save in this game?

Tried to save a couple of times but it always says it can't save.

I'm playing this game on my mini m3 sd with 27a firmware. (didn't change any of the settings)

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
Although probably nobody cares, the clean rom of HM runs fine and saves on Ninjapass Junior. (no special patches needed!)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
How do I patch this on supercard? I have no idea what to do with the files..

Can somebody post how to use the patching program????? THANKS!
smile.gif

First use the SC patcher to patch Harvest Moon in the normal way, so you have your .sav and your .dsq file. The dsq file is 0 bytes of course and useless, so throw it away but keep the .sav file.

Make a folder to work in, something like C:/cowsex/ Put everything in HM_SC.zip and the untouched Harvest Moon nds file in this folder.

(This bit may seem like I'm talking to you like an idiot, but apparently DOS is strange and scary to some people) Open the DOS prompt by clicking start menu -> run and then typing cmd and pressing enter. Type "cd.." a few times to go up through the directories until you get to C:/>. Now type "cd cowsex" or whatever you called your directory.

Now type bspatch.exe

So if your HM rom is called lgc-hmds.nds, you're using the SC patch and you want the outputfile to be called lgc-hmds.dsq type

bspatch.exe lgc-hmds.nds hm_sc.bdf lgc-hmds.dsq

It'll sit there and think about it for a while, then spit out your dsq file. Put this with the .sav file you created (make sure they have the same name!) in a directory on your SD card and start sexing those cows.

crab-scratch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
has anyone found a guide yet? i played a lot of harvest moon games before - but there are some things i can't figgure out. for example where is the supermarket?! i want to buy seeds ffs!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2