^^ndstitle-1142^^

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to get in NBA recently but had to to turn it off when watching a game where in the last 30 or so seconds both teams kept calling time-outs, after about half an hour I gave up and found myself thoroughly annoyed with the waiting for the final result......... please tell me why!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a good game why kill it with BULL-SHIT!!!!!!!!!

This would seem to be the problem non-US citizens have with the American sports. Surely you can see where we have the problem ? Why kill the very best bit of any game with technical babble and very long stopages? It's like you're gf getting her stop watch and measuring tape out when you're about to climax.

lhnguyen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to get in NBA recently but had to to turn it off when watching a game where in the last 30 or so seconds both teams kept calling time-outs, after about half an hour I gave up and found myself thoroughly annoyed with the waiting for the final result......... please tell me why!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a good game why kill it with BULL-SHIT!!!!!!!!!

This would seem to be the problem non-US citizens have with the American sports. Surely you can see where we have the problem ? Why kill the very best bit of any game with technical babble and very long stopages? It's like you're gf getting her stop watch and measuring tape out when you're about to climax.

In my opinion, the lack of technical stuff is what kills football (soccer) for most Americans. A camera will show a clear goal, but if the referee says that it's out... then it's out. That bullshit just changed the outcome of the game. The first time I saw that... I had to turn off my TV in disgust.

I actually like football discounting the occassional unfairness (USE YOUR CAMERAS). Other people please stop bashing American football because you can't appreciate its intricacies. I am so tired of people bashing this sport simply because it is American. Does every bash on American football have to mention the American people as well? Some of you are turning out to be the arrogant bastards you stereotype us to be.

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I’m not the biggest Football fan out there, but it makes for a good game.
Why is it that when anyone says anything negative about Soccer or an RPG
these Football bashers are the first to start crying. But for some reason feel
there brainless responses add any value to the thread. If you got something
constructive to say about the game say it, if not go cry somewhere else.

scootdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
American football is for pussies

Not only is that the most untrue shit I ever read on hear, you should have your ass kicked for saying that.
lecture.gif

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
if you dont like american football, you dont like real sports.
I love watching and playing american football, dont like the madden games at all though.
brains, brawn and balls make up the perfect sport

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On another note, I can't get this to work on G6 lite. It just goes to a white screen. I've tried all settings...
frown.gif

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
people that like american football = swine
people that don't like american football = little girls
people that like soccer = eurofags
people that don't like soccer = unsophisticated dog vomit

I think we can all agree with this

Konamix02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is so much better than last year. You can draw your own hot routes and you have more control of your team. They've improved the running game and now every stadium has their own personalized look to it.When I got my first chance to play it I would change the whole play to make looptyloops just to see them run it. All in all if last year was a 6/10 for you then it'll be 8-9/10 this year. Cant wait to see next year.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This madden crap is just one update after another, but they don't really seem to do anything much with the ds versions for some reason. It must be out of spite since the ds is way more capable of making better visuals then this game has, and every year is the same small gba size game. I though thye would at least up it to 512 like most games are then the models would get alot more attention than they are now, and it might not be as bad if they put in the damn wif.
lecture.gif

A_Pinkus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This madden crap is just one update after another, but they don't really seem to do anything much with the ds versions for some reason. It must be out of spite since the ds is way more capable of making better visuals then this game has, and every year is the same small gba size game. I though thye would at least up it to 512 like most games are then the models would get alot more attention than they are now, and it might not be as bad if they put in the damn wif.
lecture.gif

I think the graphics are as good as you can get for DS.. it's not primarily a 3d system, and remember that you have to animate 22 characters on screen at once. I think this years is a nice update over '06, and it feels alot more like the console version. Yeah, it's a little ugly, but at least it's not a SNES rehash like the GBA versions.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah they really updated the graphics from last year! They actually look like the last version of madden for the n64 now! I think it looks pretty good for a DS game!

And don't forget they put in voice recognition this year so you can call audibles at the line!

And I love making the players run stupid routes for fun!

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sweet madden 2007, nice releases to find coming back from vaca. ive grown up on madden, ive been playing it since practically its first one on the genesis. as far as those of you who hate American football well i cant say ive ever met anyone like you before
tongue.gif
. every sunday our entire firends and family get together to watch our teams play, we trash talk each other in our fantasy football leagues, and of course there is nothing better than playing it on thanksgiving with friends and family.
tongue.gif

good release, but dang it ea give me wifi
tongue.gif
i want fifa and madden in wifi so i can kick behind globally
tongue.gif

maul1515

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
football rocks.... this years madden is really cool with a lot of new features but i cant seem to figure out the punting and fg kicking..... Whats with teh start and end stuff?

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Played it today, the game is fucking useless. The teammates don't do shit if you don't control them. They just let the other team run right on through. I was a team with 90+ on everything and the other team was 50-60 on everything and they were beating the shit out of me.

What a bunch of shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.