Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Using a supercard CF, I booted only to find a black screen with what must be a warning text (it's all in moonspeak), and no ability to advance further, using a trimmed rom, same thing happens on an un-trimmed rom.

Any reports of success with the same hardware?

EDIT : Short story : I'm a retard. Oh, and I can't find a "delete this post" button. Other than that, the three games are "Oil Panic", "Donkey Kong", and "Green House"

FounderX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great to see it dumped.
grog.gif
I had a few cool games in the 80ies beside the game and watch series, 2 tom & jerry lcd games ( a yellow and purple one ) but I don't know the brand/manufacturer of them. Also a cool pink panther game on a pirate ship. But still the best I owned was the green panoramic popeye game.

popeye.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look if you guys want to see the Crystal Screen Super Mario Bros and every other damn unit ever made I used to publicly run the GAME & WATCH PANORAMA site a few years back but took it pseudo-down. When I lost the host I lost interest, BUT, I stuffed it into my personal web account area so it wouldn't be lost.

If you want to check it out:
http://home.insightbb.com/~tanooki/index2.html

I used to own the DK, SMB(non-crystal), Balloon Fight(non-crystal), Mario Cement Factory(standard lcd), and Bombsweeper G&W units. I technically still have two as I have the Zelda mini-classics unit, and I also have the COLECO tabletop arcade branded G&W of DK Jr.

...I hear this release has MORE games buried within it if you click around on the right stuff.

ALSO...I'm with darkforce calling bullshit on the stupidity of the list not giving this game a number. Electroplankton was originally a WEB only release and it had one, the Gundam game on the GBA also wasn't normally sold either and has one too... why does this sucker get the shaft?

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OLL GBA # 1315, "Game & Watch - Gallery 4" was quite a good flashback on the SP.

http://www.gameandwatch4.com/game_watch4.html

Mario's Cement Factory
Donkey Kong Jr.
Donkey Kong 3
Fire
Boxing
Rain Shower
not only that but if you were really good, this release also had PLAYABLE versions of Chef, Donkey Kong, Fire Attack, Mario Bros., Octopus, Bombsweeper, Climber, Lifeboat, Manhole, Mario's Bombs Away, Parachute, Safebuster, Tropical Fish, and Zelda! The best I was ever able to do though was unlock up to the playable version of Mario's Bombs Away but maybe I will give it another go.
wink.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
This is awesome and will never leave my cart, I only wish they had compiled ALL of the games ever, wouldn't be too big or hard to do imo.
Hopefully DS will get a nice set of new remakes like the GBA Game and Watch Gallery 4 collection which I also love and keep on my cart (0659 EUR or 1315 USA).
Its the simplicity and easyness of the pick-up-and-play that makes these games so appealing, even my dad and niece can have a go on them and they are 70 and 7. lol

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping there is unlockables. 3 games for 8megs...when the GBA version had so much more at 4Megs...if I remeber right the GBA version had a original and a new graphically enhanced version all on that 4 megs so hopefully there are some unlockables on this version. I have only played mode a on all 3 and havent really gotten into it yet but I will be giving this game a run for its money...er download...I guess I should say.

AkiraXXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All this "Game & Watch" talk has gotten me all nostalgic. There is no doubt that gee-whiz graphics are nice, but unless the game play is interesting I just glaze over. Granted, these aren't the best games ever created, but I like the new spin the GB, GBC, GBA and NDS have put on these old timers. In fact, if one were so inclined, one could make a Goomba loader with "Game & Watch Gallery" games 1 -3, load the 4th installment for GBA and finally load this chap to cover your bases. If one was REALLY interested in these games, they could find the e-reader games as well. If one cared, of course.

Er, excuse me, I've got something pressing to which I must attend...

ssj4android

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm hoping there is unlockables. 3 games for 8megs...when the GBA version had so much more at 4Megs...if I remeber right the GBA version had a original and a new graphically enhanced version all on that 4 megs so hopefully there are some unlockables on this version. I have only played mode a on all 3 and havent really gotten into it yet but I will be giving this game a run for its money...er download...I guess I should say.

It's only 1,337 KB. The rest is padding.

room88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Good fun.. although it seems they ramped up the speed and difficulty a bit on the "A" games.. which is a GOOD thing (the originals start of veerrry slow). The circle is now complete with the DS giving full justice to the dual screen G&W's.
wink.gif
Here's hoping like everyone else is that they will release a full retail version with even more games.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't