OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ahhhhh, I can't find a decent boxart, it's not officially for sale so it probably shouldn't have a number, and my icon is inverted for god knows why. But I thought you guys would like to see it's out.
biggrin.gif
Sorry for the mess shaunie boy.
wink.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Ahhhhh, I can't find a decent boxart, it's not officially for sale so it probably shouldn't have a number, and my icon is inverted for god knows why. But I thought you guys would like to see it's out.Â
biggrin.gif
 Sorry for the mess shaunie boy.Â
wink.gif
It's just up for purchase on NOJ's website now, I believe. Just like Electroplankton used to be.
Buuuut, I'm cool with XXXX, never been so happy about a XXXX before!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Woohoo nice
biggrin.gif
gonna try this out now.

*edit* It's pretty good. Some good classic fun
smile.gif
Pity there are only 3 games, I'd love to see a full Game & Watch game that has all if not nearly all Game & Watches made, that's just be awesome. That being said this game is only a bit over 1MB so it'll stay on my flashcart for a very long time, it's a nice distraction.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I think they're pulling this out of Club Nintendo soon. It always get's out of stock too, seems everyone with Club N points there is trading in for these. Saw one on eBay going for US$100.00 with 13 bids already.
ohmy.gif

EDIT: If someone here lives in Japan, can you get this for me? I got alot of those Club Nintendo ticket things...
ohmy.gif

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the donkey kong one was a bit wierd first time around. LOL ive got the GB version that had heaps of little games on it, the flags one was the best by far.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't get the numbering system; it's totally f'ed up lol. Like this and that Gundam game for the GBA are COMMERCIAL games. They may not be widely available but they are finalised retail games made available to the public, just like any other numbered game.
*Sigh*

Anywho, I'm very happy to see this dumped, Game & Watches absolutely rule. Now where's Zelda for crying out loud?!

smile.gif

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hell ya. I'd play the hell outta these back in the day when I was a wee pup....I mean WAYYYYY back in the day. It's crazy to look at these games and see how far we have advanced...and how content I was back in the early 80's playing game and watch games as if they were the greatest things ever...Thanks for the dump!

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I never had those dual-screen G&Ws... I only had Chef and OCTOPUS... THREE OF THEM
cry.gif
THREE FRIKKEN' OCTOPII ;-; I don't know why I got one for Christmas when I already got two for my birthday the same year.

I love that Oil Panic is there but yeah, wtf is Zelda?!

Hell ya. I'd play the hell outta these back in the day when I was a wee pup....I mean WAYYYYY back in the day.
Pup? You mean when you were still a baby chick.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
These games were the best thing you get back in the early 80's. I have some fond memeories of Donkey Kong and Zelda G&W .
I also had a Super Mario Bros Crystal, it had a clear LCD screen with no back casing so you could actually see through it!

I couldn't find a good picture of a Super Mario Bros Crystal screen, but it looked exaclty like this
wub.gif

climber_crystal.jpg

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
heh i only had the super mario game & watch (the blue one)
a while ago they reissued abunch of g&w games on little keychains that look like gb color
i picked up the mario, donkey kong, and fire!
I wouldnt be surprised if you could still get these cheap assuming they werent a limited edition.
i got mine at walmart for 4 bucks i think..but that was like almost a year ago i think.
lemme look into it.

here we go, game and watch mini classics

3d_1_b.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1