^^ndstitle-1119^^

kutabare

akutareguchi
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The supercard is crap that's what i meant i was just wondering why it work on that but not on m3. There is nothing better than m3

rofl2.gif

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
this is the first time I've used my super card CF in a long time, and the first time ever for NDS.  I've updated to kernel v1.62, and using the V2.542 for CF version of patching software.  What settings should I be using, because no matter what I try it locks up in the middle of gameplay, and then I must restart.

thank you
grog.gif

You're Supercard or CF mem card is shot, because only a retard couldn't get this running with that kit
wacko.gif

I've tested the supercard(L+R at boot) and they all pass. The CF card is fine as I use it with my M3 with no problems. The game boots, and plays fine for a few minutes and then it'll lock up randomly. Any useful responses would be great.

Well then logic would dictate that you're SC CF is up the spout. Wait for the M3 update.

supo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is the first time I've used my super card CF in a long time, and the first time ever for NDS. I've updated to kernel v1.62, and using the V2.542 for CF version of patching software. What settings should I be using, because no matter what I try it locks up in the middle of gameplay, and then I must restart.

thank you
grog.gif

You're Supercard or CF mem card is shot, because only a retard couldn't get this running with that kit
wacko.gif

I've tested the supercard(L+R at boot) and they all pass. The CF card is fine as I use it with my M3 with no problems. The game boots, and plays fine for a few minutes and then it'll lock up randomly. Any useful responses would be great.

Well then logic would dictate that you're SC CF is up the spout. Wait for the M3 update.

I can play everthing else in my m3 with the same card just fine though. so I don't think it's the CF

forkyfork

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

loash

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, just crashed on me after winning my first tournament.
*Despite the crash, I rebooted and I got three Japanese messages, unlocked Paratroopa, and got access to the Flower Cup. Ignore the crashing, you can still play the game.Â
yaynds.gif

Nice, didn't realize that. Just booted it up again and it indeed saved my game and unlocked Paratroppa

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The supercard is crap that's what i meant i was just wondering why it work on that but not on m3. There is nothing better than m3 i just don't get why somegames that aren't worth playing always work comapred to the decent ones, and the just came out with their new software which doesn't help this game right now.

Apparently your M3 isn't as perfect as you fanboys like to pitch. I've been playing this on my SUPERCARD CF all day.....MWHAHAAAAAAA
laugh.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, after I completed the Flower Cup, the game didn't crash this time. Odd. I've had no problems outside the crashing after the first cup.

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow this game is fun... but AI is a bit too easy... it's funny how you can dunk and stay in the air for so long and earning some more points before u put it in the basket lol

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow this game is fun... but AI is a bit too easy... it's funny how you can dunk and stay in the air for so long and earning some more points before u put it in the basket lol
The AI gets a lot harder in the Star Cup. Not so much trouble that they start winning, but the finals of the Star Cup had me going "Oh ****" for a bit, as they scored two 50 pointers on me within the first few minutes.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Yeah, it uses the same control scheme as Metroid. I'll try to switch to left hand mode, but using the touch screen is too much fun, without it, it would seem like a generic BB game
frown.gif

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
First one is a set of tutorials.

Second one is tournaments.

Third one may be online play or something else, not sure.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, sorry about the random crashes. Thorisoka was right about the normal boot, that's the only reason it works. Getting it to load in normal boot was the only goal I had, even if there was no gameplay. So things still turned out better than I expected and when a patcher update comes along, everybody can still use their saves and continue playing.
biggrin.gif

One thing NOT to do though. Do NOT do Mario's special shot on the ripped up one, or view the tutorial for it of course. That's the only certain crash I've been able to find but other random ones have occured randomly every now and then.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ashura, it always crashes (Atleast 3 outta 3 tries it did) at Bowser's Castle. And when it's the finals of the Star Cup, that's a bit of a problem. Still, really appreciate what you did do.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
STOP REQUESTING WHERE TO FIND ROMS AND FIND THEM YOURSELVES.

Honestly, with all of the deleted posts, one would think it'd be painfully obvious there's NO requesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Then I'm not supporting Coke right now, as Africa is supporting russia with troops :creep: