Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit, the Final Fantasy team at the end of the Special Cup CHEATS. They stop every dunk you do, their shots seem to never miss, the ninja seriously acts like one as he disappears everytime you get close to him!

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit, the Final Fantasy team at the end of the Special Cup CHEATS. They stop every dunk you do, their shots seem to never miss, the ninja seriously acts like one as he disappears everytime you get close to him!

Lol, could you please use spoiler tags next time you post your experiences
smile.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Might I also take a quick time to explain how your teammates litterly sit there and do nothing? She runs down the damn court with over 60 coins, so if they score they get ATLEAST 80 points. I can't catch up to her, the whole Smack the ball outta their hands isn't working with them. I see my partner Yoshi has a red shell. Could save the entire day if he would throw the god damned thing. Instead he decides to sit there and stare at it. He doesn't even move!

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The SuperCard miniSD is the sh!t! Its by far the best flashcart out for DS games! Its doesn't stick out of my DS Phat and has the best DS game support! The day a game is released, or the day after, they put out a patch! The day after the Crash game came out we had a fix, how long do you think a fix will be in the waiting for M3/G6? SuperCard fits the best, plays DS games the best, cost the cheapest and is the ultimate solution for DS games! M3 is aiiiiight but needs to work on its size and price. However, I like the GBA support more but who plays GBA games when we have Mario Basket 3 on 3?!
grog.gif

FifthE1ement

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Main Menu Translation: (from what I understand)

Tutorials?
-Tutorial of Offense and Defense moves
-Super's Tutorial
-Mini Games

Cups

Expedition Matches VS COM

Multiplayer
- Multicart
- Wireless Download

Yes, the FF team, geez.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Yeah, the teammates are extremely useless. They do nothing the entire game except run around and stay in formation. They never block, rebound, use items, shoot, steal, or anything. Basically, you have to control all of their actions, there's 0 AI for your teammates, and that's pretty damn bad.

I really like the game, but without proper teammates, it's quite difficult. If only someone could make a trainer that gave your teammates simple AI (steal, block, rebound, get/use items).

Such a badass game, though, it really is.

Jesper64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just played about 30 minutes of this game and so far it's awesome. The control system is very intuitive I find and liking it a heap.

Does anyone else find the charge up shot a waste of time. You seem to be standing still for so long for a shot that isn't guaranteed to go in. Or am I missing the point of it.

And could we please stop the M3 vs SC posts. Firstly it's been debated to death already and people have a wealth of objective information on which to base their decision and don't need incessant fanboy saying theirs is better. Secondly this is a thread about Mario 3 on 3 basketball not which flash card it will run on. Sorry if I sound annoyed, but after reading through 4 pages with about 1/3 of them being irrelevant, I am slightly.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish all games were made with all the "main" languages built-in and also have the option to switch them on the fly. I suggest english, jap, chinese, span, fre, and a few more. This would make playing all games so much easier and allow for games to release world-wide! This would keep good games like Bleach, Band Bros, Jump Super Stars and other games that will never see the light in other countries easier to play. I know I can play them but I like to know what is going on in the story and be able to read the controls. Ah, maybe one day! Anyway, this is still a hot game with great graphics! Nintendo, please just take this engine and build a quick Smash Bros game! I know you can do it! Even better a Powerstone type game in 3d!
bow.gif

FifthE1ement

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@FifthE1ement
You know this forum really isn't the best place to make suggestion to Nintendo...
blink.gif

But that's a good idea regardless.

jirom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all the people wanting harder opponents, hard mode is unlocked after finishing rainbow cup. A little tip for people having a hard time on the last battle of rainbow cup, always guard the guy with the ball, switch characters whenever the opponent passes the ball. When an opponent is next to you while you're dunking, pass the ball to your teammate while in midair! Also, try jump shots if dunks don't work. Good Luck!

burnsams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, i guess ill have to wait then.
Thanks a lot for nothing, you all act as if its something absurd to add someone on msn and send a game, i really don´t understand why people need to be so selfish. but hey, that´s the american way

bye all, dont even bother replying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay