^^ndstitle-1086^^

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Just gave it 3-4 minutes and ..wow .. I'm impressed.

Good graphics and sound, and the gameplay and control is fine for the start. Hope it keeps it up through the game.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just gave it 3-4 minutes and ..wow .. I'm impressed.

Good graphics and sound, and the gameplay and control is fine for the start. Hope it keeps it up through the game.
Sounds good...
huh.gif
Though after playing the Amiyumi game I'd probably be impressed by everything...
biggrin.gif

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
 Sounds good...
huh.gif
Though after playing the Amiyumi game I'd probably be impressed by everything...
biggrin.gif

Yep, you may have a good point there. I was much relieved to get that AmiUmi off my memory card. Maybe that is why it seemed good.
biggrin.gif

Plus the relief that it wasn't the total complete pants at first sight that I was expecting.. may have helped lift my opinion of the game.

I'll give it a proper go tommorow.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As much as I respect Disney Interactive...er...Buena Vista Games for making real 3D games on the DS instead of doing a normal franchise cop out of a 2D platformer where one must collect cookies, I just can't thank them. As the saying goes, graphics a game does not make. Well, that would be the saying if Yoda said it atleast. They just can't seem to figure out that there are people besides 3 year olds that would enjoy playing their games if they were to just add substance and actual fun gameplay elements.

incinerator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I played this at E3, was impressed by the graphics but not much more. A bit generic, and not very gripping. But if you like Jack Sparrow, he's there in not-too-shabby 3D.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game could have been a lot worst. I kinda like it although i'm not getting too much into it now, i'd prefer to wait and try that co-op mode. love coop games. nice to see this as an option.

And the GFX are nice definitly. This game is an interesting surprise. At least for me. Better than my expectation.

D

Demonclaw

Ive finished the first island with Jack and I must say it pretty good for a hack and slash . The game also gets better and better when you learn new moves , so if you like games like Golden Axe then this is the game for you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*