^^ndstitle-1067^^

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks like it but, it's made by the same company that made the last release, Metal Saga... That game's not bad apart from the static graphics. Nothing seems to move
laugh.gif

Synopsis
After a long period of battling with demons, peace finally settled in the world and people were forgetting about the gods they used to respect and fear. In such a peaceful world, the four Ninjas who lived to protect a castle were no longer needed and were forced to leave. One of them was Ijina who was more than happy to find a better place where she could relax. But strange going ons around the country means that she must once again go out to investigate using her Ninja skills.

- Explore vast dungeons.
- Fight with 3 different weapons; A Tachi, Kagote and Claw.
- Make use of elemental, spiritual charms to aid you in battle.

Official Site: http://www.success-corp.co.jp/software/ds/izuna/index.html

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Success had a superb dev team back in the day. Their newer stuff is nowhere near as good as their old games. This one looks ok, but it's about time Success released a new Cotton for DS.

gbtemp111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Success had a superb dev team back in the day. Their newer stuff is nowhere near as good as their old games. This one looks ok, but it's about time Success released a new Cotton for DS.

yeah i second that. and radilgy is the stuff

QUOTEomg....they got like weird ecchi lesbian shit going on on their website between the main pink haired chick and some black haired chick....

man, why does it always go to that?

info_001.jpg

info_002.jpg

japanese are always into this cute anime stuff haha. looks like the black haired girl is the real lezzie
laugh.gif

also, huge wallpapers for you that like the boxart.

shado blackstar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think you just answered your own question...

I think those cute 'lil pictures are actually unlockable in some sort of gallery, judging by the "SAMPLE" written across them.
Also, the sire calls it a "Dungeon RPG", so I assume it's a dungeon crawler.

I think "Idzuna" is a more accurate translation than "Izuna"...

Edit: The pictures are part of a book, likely a preorder bonus.

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/daikai-6/e/6c50e53a9...0d9ae8ecd8340b0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)