^^ndstitle-1009^^

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't played any of them, but does the store go continuously from 1 then 2, etc up to 5 so far? Or is it like Pokemon where the sequels aren't related story-wise to the other games?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm 512mbit, pulled apart the rom and it seems you only need to lose a couple of hundred kb to get under 256 and the extra languages seem to be a good possiblity: maybe a rip similar to the Eu nintendogs ones, I will try and test later today along with the Japanese sound replacement.

Edit for a 256rip check the DS rom ripping link in my signature.

@Zaraf there are nods to previous storylines and various characters make cameo apperances/redeem their roles but 1 is pretty much the same a 6 bar a few battle additions in terms of gameplay.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I haven't played any of them, but does the store go continuously from 1 then 2, etc up to 5 so far? Or is it like Pokemon where the sequels aren't related story-wise to the other games?

You can play that game without playing the older versions but its not a bad thing to play the others as well.
You just beat other opponents all the time ... and in the later versions like 5 they sometimes reffer to what (*arg*) Lan did (i hate to use that damned english names) with the WWW and Gospel and so on ...

P.S is Rockman.exe 5 DS diffrent from the GBA version ?

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just realized that this release was the first time any MMBN games were released in any language other than English or Japanese. Poor Euro folk. :/

Why is Capcom Europe so lazy? :'(

apofaz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MBN games are fun! It's always the same since part 1 but that appeals to almost any games out there.
Well, I generally get sick of all those sequels over and over again. Are there still other games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o