^^ndstitle-0985^^

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you playing it on a regular DS or on a DS Lite ?

I play on a regular DS. I like how it's like a book hehe

yeah I agree, I think it's a terrific idea to turnit on the side in a "book style" fashion.
No question about it.
The problem is that there is a certain glare that hits my eyes in a certain way that after a while I simply gotta stop playing because it's really herting.
That's why I was wondering if the new displays will reduce the glare and improve visibility.
I am sure they do, in fact that's the main reason I 'm gonna get the Lite ASAP.....

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you playing it on a regular DS or on a DS Lite ?

I play on a regular DS. I like how it's like a book hehe

yeah I agree, I think it's a terrific idea to turnit on the side in a "book style" fashion.
No question about it.
The problem is that there is a certain glare that hits my eyes in a certain way that after a while I simply gotta stop playing because it's really herting.
That's why I was wondering if the new displays will reduce the glare and improve visibility.
I am sure they do, in fact that's the main reason I 'm gonna get the Lite ASAP.....

I just purchased a lite on ebay....can't wait til that comes in. If I may ask, what type of flash device do you plan on using? I haven't been able to find pics of various devices inside a lite and for that reason have not purchased one for the new DS. Was thinking of the mini sd m3 but have been unable to find a pic.

fishsticks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's great. My mom is playing my ds because of this game. lol

I started with having a little problem with blue as well. But I found that as long as my tone doesn't lift at the end, it is fine, but if I say blue, like as in asking a question, it doesnt work.

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have an answer to the voice recognition for "blue" yet on a DS Lite with the English version of the game? None of the ones mentioned here work for my wife or I. I tried to say it every possible way I can think of!? VERY frustrating.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My ds lites have never had a problem not understanding my voice....why not try distancing yourself away from the microphone. It only picks up sounds accurately when you speak about 1-2 feet away from it. So putting your mouth next to the microphone while annunciating will not help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/86HNVHp9ts4?si=ZtnzsnhlNxNN-Fnu