^^ndstitle-0901^^

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nice, now I will have something to do for 2 days!
yaynds.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else find it hard controlling this? I find it difficult to keep the eye on the main game screen and the touch screen keep falling off the edge. Maybe I just need to get use to it. The touch screen isnt as precise as i want it to be, Pac-and-Roll had decent track ball control but this well feels rushed. Tried playing with the D pad and its really horrible.

Grapahics look a lot better on the DS than in screenshots and vid. Only played a couple of mini games. Monkey Fight is horrid due to the controls, Monkey Hockey rocks! And Monkey Wars is loads of fun but cant say them alone make this worth buying, maybe some more time to get use to the touch screen controls before i decide to buy this or not.

I hope theres a sequel that irons out the control issue 'cos I really love the console versions (and the 2D mobile one).

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had no problems playing the Jap version besides not being able to read the messages. Controls are not like pac n roll where you push, with monkey ball you keep the stylus on the screen at all times to guide the ball. very happy for a English release

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i just opened up the rom to see if i could rip it, and i found FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, and SPANISH files in there. I guess It goes by your system setting.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]

The game itself is about $30 isn't it? $40-50 for a supercard + memory seems more than worth it...

[/quote]
Well some people like to do the right thing and buy what they enjoy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-