Sorlin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey.

I got my Supercard DSTwo today and I love being able to play GB, GBC, GBA, and NES, and SNES games on it. The only game, in my experience, that has trouble running is the translated version of Shin Megami Tensei by Aeon Genesis. The game itself is fine, though the rom itself is buggy, but the top half of the text that appears in the dialogue box is missing. I was wondering if this could be fixed in the near future or is there a fix because it runs perfectly on Snes9x and ZNES (albeit the backgrounds for the fusions are screwed up on that emulator). I tried another SNES emulator but it completely screwed with the graphics.

Thank you for your time.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
It's your rom.

There is a 1.1 and 1.0 version of the rom, make sure you patch the 1.1 and it'll work fine on anything you run it on.

I had the same issues playing with my Powerpak, patching the correct version solved it.

Sorlin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey.

Turns out I had the right rom all along (the 1.1 patched version). Again, it works with ZNES and Snes9x, but I still get that text glitch on NDSSFC.

Sorlin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no difference. I still have the issue with both BAGSFC and CATSFC.

UPDATE: I get the same thing in Earthbound. Is this issue going to be fixed sometime in the near future?

D

Deleted-236924

Sorlin said:
There is no difference. I still have the issue with both BAGSFC and CATSFC.

UPDATE: I get the same thing in Earthbound. Is this issue going to be fixed sometime in the near future?
Earthbound plays perfectly on my side.
Using BAGSFC r3

D

Deleted-236924

Mind taking a screenshot? I'm pretty sure the emulator itself should be able to take screenshots.

Sorlin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind. Realized I had to switch the display in game for it to take effect. Thanks for the help guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...