NDS4Droid v1.1

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you root the Nook Color (as in hacking, since the Nook runs on an Android firmware), is it able to run this emulator?

And I can't seem to find the NDS4Droid "Free Download" on the DS-Scene link you put up there.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
You can't get this emulator for free. DS-Scene did nothing but document the release. It still links to the Android Market if you want to get it.

thebsharp

Why'd you have to go and Gunt my fries?
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The link was removed because of their warez policy.

While 5.97US won't break the bank, I think I'll wait for better performance (can't wait to try this on my Xoom).

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Read the thread there, and the post above yours. The download was removed under suspicion that it is potentially warez. It's kind of a legal gray area overall, so it's been removed from their site.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Zorua said:
I'm going to try this on my defy in a while. It's going to be pretty slow though. It has an 800mhZ processor.
Just tried it out on my Desire HD (that's got 1 GHz Processor) - it's totally unplayable (Tried 'Star Wars III' and 'Mario Kart')

With Star Wars III - it's taken me ~5mins just to get to the 'flight deck', Mario Kart faired better - only ~2mins to get to the first race track animation.

To give you an idea of how slow it is - In 'Mario Kart' the Countdown @ start of race (3...2...1...Start) took 76Secs from the first indication of the Number '3' fading in to when 'Start' faded out from view - it takes ~5 secs on the DS

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
CannonFoddr said:
Zorua said:
I'm going to try this on my defy in a while. It's going to be pretty slow though. It has an 800mhZ processor.
Just tried it out on my Desire HD (that's got 1 GHz Processor) - it's totally unplayable (Tried 'Star Wars III' and 'Mario Kart')

With Star Wars III - it's taken me ~5mins just to get to the 'flight deck', Mario Kart faired better - only ~2mins to get to the first race track animation.

To give you an idea of how slow it is - In 'Mario Kart' the Countdown @ start of race (3...2...1...Start) took 76Secs from the first indication of the Number '3' fading in to when 'Start' faded out from view - it takes ~5 secs on the DS

i don`t have an android device sow i cannot try it xd

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
coolness said:
Nathan Drake said:
Read the thread there, and the post above yours. The download was removed under suspicion that it is potentially warez. It's kind of a legal gray area overall, so it's been removed from their site.

Lol if you still want to download it check the first post
Links removed. That's warez, and you knew it. Warn level raised.

Do not try doing something like that again.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
raulpica said:
coolness said:
Nathan Drake said:

Lol if you still want to download it check the first post
Links removed. That's warez, and you knew it. Warn level raised.

Do not try doing something like that again.

Lol xd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM