Hardware NDS txt files...need help.

iorranes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi folks,

I'm having a little problem here...I want to put a txt file containing a walkthrough of Dragon Quest VIII to read on my DS using the Moonshell.

The file I'm using is the one writed by Alex and hosted on the gamefaqs.com site.

The problem is, when I run the file on the Moonshell the text do not fit the screen, and the result is a mess.

I think that te problem is the length of the lines...but I don't know how to fix this.

Could anyone help me?

I really need this, because I don't have a computer in my room to read the walkthrough.

Thanks. :)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, exactly that. It's 15 mins or so in a txt editor I'm afraid, especially to handle all that ASCII art they stick at the top, hypen dividers, etc
smile.gif

iorranes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ouch...so, that's the only way?

I'll try using the edit>replace like you said...

And those art they put on the hole document...will I have to delete them?

Thanks a lot guys!!!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I was using the GBA bookreader so it might be different on the DS programs, but on that the narrow screen the word wrap meant that most ASCII images and diagrams were too wide to fit on the screen and suffered some mangling in the hands of word wrap. Just try it out and see what they look like, but it wouldn't surprise me if they don't work too well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative