Homebrew .nds to .3ds format question(s)

Mythical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I don't have much knowledge in the ways of programming and such. I'm pretty tech savvy though and am good at following instructions and all that but other than that my knowledge is sorta limited. So games such as Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 1 and 2 for the ds have had remakes editing some older stuff and adding in new content made into 3ds games. Why isn't it possible to do that with all ds games? I assume there could be a program written (from my understanding this probably isn't worth the work) or people themselves could just convert their favorite titles and all for people who own the game but are not tech savy enough o do it themselves. Is that a realistic idea/thought?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope.

If you have a flashcard, you can run it from there.
If not, you can try TWLoader and nds-bootstrap, but it has a low compatibility list.

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I don't have much knowledge in the ways of programming and such. I'm pretty tech savvy though and am good at following instructions and all that but other than that my knowledge is sorta limited. So games such as Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 1 and 2 for the ds have had remakes editing some older stuff and adding in new content made into 3ds games. Why isn't it possible to do that with all ds games? I assume there could be a program written (from my understanding this probably isn't worth the work) or people themselves could just convert their favorite titles and all for people who own the game but are not tech savy enough o do it themselves. Is that a realistic idea/thought?
If it was that simple, would have been made already, don't you think?
Only original devs can do such a thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)