Hardware NDS n R4 scheme

invinitysky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi all,im new coming here n i,m sorry because my english is not good.i,ve a problem with my NDS,it can not read R4,i,ve to change a new one but the problem is the same,so i think the problem is my NDS.so i want to repair it my self,but i dont the scheme of NDS,my NDS is an old NDS (fat).
where can download a scheme of NDS???

thanks all

meornot0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
facepalm.jpg

SgtThom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
invinitysky said:
hi all,im new coming here n i,m sorry because my english is not good.i,ve a problem with my NDS,it can not read R4,i,ve to change a new one but the problem is the same,so i think the problem is my NDS.so i want to repair it my self,but i dont the scheme of NDS,my NDS is an old NDS (fat).

thanks all

Do not buy an R4 buy an Acekard 2i if you're to cheap.

Also lol wut?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
invinitysky said:

thanks all
I think you're looking for the R4 sub-forum.

Also, if i'm reading this correctly, your NDS is a NDS Phat... So it's probably a problem with the contacts, and there's not much you can do about that... You'll need something to get the contacts (The little gold things on the bottom edge of any DS cart) of the flash cart and the NDS to touch, otherwise you'll have to switch to another type of flash cart, such as an Acekard or an EZ-Flash, or an iPlayer or something..... It COULD be related to that type of flash cart, but usually that's not the case.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
invinitysky said:

thanks all

Also, if i'm reading this correctly, your NDS is a NDS Phat... So it's probably a problem with the contacts, and there's not much you can do about that... You'll need something to get the contacts (The little gold things on the bottom edge of any DS cart) of the flash cart and the NDS to touch, otherwise you'll have to switch to another type of flash cart, such as an Acekard or an EZ-Flash, or an iPlayer or something..... It COULD be related to that type of flash cart, but usually that's not the case.
He tried another R4. It still fails, so clearly it's a problem with his DS. By scheme he wants a layout of the DS's components, or a guide.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
Inunah said:
invinitysky said:

thanks all

He tried another R4. It still fails, so clearly it's a problem with his DS. By scheme he wants a layout of the DS's components, or a guide.
Possibly, but I don't think there's a publicly available one... Save for a spanish/mexican dude dismantling a DS on youtube. O.o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello