nds lite web browser

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by mrashoo, Sep 13, 2011.

Sep 13, 2011

nds lite web browser by mrashoo at 7:26 PM (1,694 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. mrashoo
    OP

Newcomer mrashoo Newbie

Pakistan
    hi i need a web browser for my nds lite actully when using my iphone i search for wifi networks some comeup and i use them a bit not much bcause i have internet on my pc (not wifi) so i want a web browser for nds lite which can search for available connections and then i can connect and browse internet or some other app from which i can search networks and then use a web browser to access internet i just need to browse some limited sites like facebook and hotmail esp .

2. Sicklyboy

Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

United States
    3 web browsers for DS Lite:

Bunjaloo - never finished, I never got it to work.
    DSOrganize - has one built in. Finished, but I also never got it to work.
    Official Opera Web Browser - Works, but sucks horribly and requires the official RAM expansion OR to be patched with the 3in1 RAM patch.

Long story short, go ahead and try any of those around. Bunjaloo and DSOrganize are homebrew, the official web browser is an official file that you can download the rom for easily. But the official one, like I said, requires a RAM expansion or a 3in1. However, it is SLOW. DS Lite can browse the web, but it is terrible at it...

3. mrashoo
    OP

Newcomer mrashoo Newbie

Pakistan
    means u say that its useless to browse web in ds lite ? ok leave the browsers need something for e-mails esp hotmail and if facebook works in it thats enuff for me ?? any app for those or one of them ?

4. wasim

Member wasim ♫ Music addict ♫

India
    there is an homebrew called FB4DS
    don't even bother to try it [​IMG]

web browsing is not a good thing to do in your DS

5. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    there was also okiwi but it didn't get very far.

http://okiwi.blogspot.com/
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/okiwi/

@mrashoo: your post reads like you want apps just to find wifi. there are a few war driving wifi scanning apps. i've never used any and am unable to link you to anything. try google.

-another world