NDS-GBA iPlayer GBA emulator v1.0 released

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Felipeb said:
I'm having the hardest time finding an iPlayer in Brazil. Can anyone there help me out? Thanks.

QUOTE(Poliwrath @ Sep 19 2009, 11:44 AM) Anybody know where I can get an iPlayer in the United Kingdom / The UK / Great Britain / England ??

I can't find one ANYWHERE ;|

www.dealextreme.com

Free, worldwide shipping. Great prices.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Sanderino said:
Can you test Kingdom hearts too? And maybe one of the Boktai games

Boktai games do not work:
- The Boktai games make use of the sun, you need the original cartridge that had solarsensors on it.

Boktai games do work:
- If applying the ips patch
wink.gif

* Boktai 1 ??? (Eurasia patch)
- Note: Still "Solar Sensor is broken" error after applying the "Eurasia" Patch

* Boktai 2 works perfect.
- Note: Patch does work on US and EU versions

* Boktai 3 (Shin Bokura no Taiyou - Gyakushuu no Sabata) works great
- Note: Apply the "DarthNemesis" "Select patch" (Hold Select and press Left or Right on the control pad to set sun level) for the solar meter first, then apply the "translation patch" (Click to go to the download page) | The translation was never 100% finnished :/, but the script is
smile.gif
so you can play the whole game without a problem normally

Necromanson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Necromanson said:
That being said, this looks interesting. Like everyone else I'm curious to see the price tag, if it's cheap I'd consider going for it. The notion of having an on-board CPU makes me curious to see if they are able to utilize this technology to effectively load GBA roms from a slot-1 cart. I guess we'll wait and see. If anyone ever pulls that off I'll be sold for sure.

I remember posting on your hands-on impression a few months back in June about this exact same thing (see quote above). I guess now I'll really look into purchasing an iPlayer.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saying, but an iPlayer is 40 bucks, whereas if you have a DS/DSlite, you can get an EZFlash for 30 AND use it for games such as Pokemon with the Pal Park.

NOt shoooting down this emu, shooting down the iPlayer instead. xD

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Wow. It's as if all the thousand-post douches who kept yelling about there never being GBA emulation on DS have all been simultaneously bitch-slapped.

Anyway, this marks a giant leap on the DS scene!
yaynds.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
Wow. It's as if all the thousand-post douches who kept yelling about there never being GBA emulation on DS have all been simultaneously bitch-slapped.

Anyway, this marks a giant leap on the DS scene!
yaynds.gif
Hardly, there will never be a real GBA emulator on DS with normal flashcards. That was the key factor in the argument. It holds true. iPlayer is new and has a way to cheat in this sense. And I wouldn't call people douches for that, it's the people begging for them that were douches, usually 1-post noobs who only joined to ask that question. It remains a stupid question. iPlayer has a more powerful processor than the DS itself. It's dumb to think the DS alone could handle GBA emulation.

Here's a perfect example of the stupidity of the noobs who ask for these emulators-
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180522

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
PharaohsVizier said:
Note that when the iPlayer was released, some of those "thousand post douches" put forward the possibility of GBA emulators or homebrew that would use the extra power. (although admittedly I wasn't one of them)
I had the idea of an additional, external CPU for the DS a few years ago, but I was sure Nintendo would be the one to release it. Guess I was wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.