nds fire link card

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by steadyeddie, Aug 17, 2007.

1. steadyeddie
    OP

steadyeddie Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2007
    any help please as i cant seem to find any info about gba compatibility on nds fire link card [​IMG]

2. paul1991

paul1991 Banned

Banned
    May 5, 2007
    United States
    If you ever post again on this forum, I will kill you.
    Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono
    onononononononononononononononono

3. gamez2003

gamez2003 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2007
    yea. im pretty sure the firelink is GBA compatable as it has the slot 2 adapter. Thou I cannot tell you how as I onlu use to sell them and I didnt have a DS at the time. I found them to be a pain in the arse as sometimes they would not work on the usb port of some computers. the firelink could be a very good card if they put some time into coding a better program for it.

currently their main website is down so I cant check for you its been down for atleast a month now.

firelink.com(jap), firelink.net(eng)

4. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    I believe that slot-2 cart is used only for flashing the slot-1 internal memory, so it doesn't have GBA compatibility.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice