Homebrew .nds files

AbyssalTears

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey ive been having trouble putiing games inoto my m3 real and i can only play games by extracting .nds files but not all games have those.An example would be final fantasy rings of fate euro and usa versions neither has the .nds file how can i play them?

woland84

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Sometimes roms are in archive inside an archive, so maybe that's your problem.
If you have files like .r00 .r01 and so on just extract them

AbyssalTears

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for example rondo of swords when you extract it all it has is a nds file and the world ends with you is in another archive but in rings of fate heres like 10 archives

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AbyssalTears said:
for example rondo of swords when you extract it all it has is a nds file and the world ends with you is in another archive but in rings of fate heres like 10 archives

Right-click on any of the archive files ... any one of them, that is ... don't select them all ... right-click and choose 'Extract here' ...

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No ... do not put the archived files on the card ... right-click, select 'extract here' ... you will either end up with a folder full of files, or an .nds file ...

If you end up with a folder full of files, right-click on one of the archive files ... just one ... and select 'extract here' to extarct the .nds file ...

AbyssalTears

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks it works now also there was something about protection when you play for a ccertain amount of time is there a patch for it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb