Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think there are two things going on:

1. we are waiting for the slot-1 solutions to get reviewed. the products are out but there's nothing do be done until the reviewers put their opinions out there.

2. everyone is playing with their Wiis.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok this is rwwewawlly off topic but it rwewawlly sucks.. doewws any oneww know why my key boarwd would typeww a w aftewrw e's and r's?

Your "W" key is sticking on the underside of your keyboard to the E and R key (and your A key by the looks of it). They're geographically close, so you probably have debris under the rubber pad in your keyboard (I'm assuming desktop). Take the thing apart and clean it.

Probably the same issue if you have a laptop, but those are harder to clean.

TheStump: he probably deleted the extraneous letters in that spot so it would be clear.

AHicks24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok this is rwwewawlly off topic but it rwewawlly sucks.. doewws any oneww know why my key boarwd would typeww a w aftewrw e's and r's?

Your "W" key is sticking on the underside of your keyboard to the E and R key (and your A key by the looks of it). They're geographically close, so you probably have debris under the rubber pad in your keyboard (I'm assuming desktop). Take the thing apart and clean it.

Probably the same issue if you have a laptop, but those are harder to clean.

TheStump: he probably deleted the extraneous letters in that spot so it would be clear.
lol

that was so random

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg