Hacking [nds-card.com]

Jerome Tomaskovich

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I purchased an original R4 for my DS Lite about 10 hours ago, and I checked out as a guest. I paid with Paypal, and the transaction took place on my bank statement, but I still have not received a confirmation email. I paid the extra $2 to have the tracking info as well. I emailed them, but since I don't have the order number (since I don't have the email) they can't really help me. What do I do? I just want to make sure I will receive it.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, thanks. Would it come within 15 business days like the site says or is that a load of caplooey?
That's a rough aproximation. I got my Supercard dstwo in 3 weeks, but that was in the same time of christmas rush, so that had to be expected.

Jerome Tomaskovich

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet. Thanks for the help btw. One last thing. I bought the original R4, and I have a white DS Lite. Those are compatible right? I did my research beforehand, I would just like a comforting comment.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet. Thanks for the help btw. One last thing. I bought the original R4, and I have a white DS Lite. Those are compatible right? I did my research beforehand, I would just like a comforting comment.
This is 100% compatible, don't worry ;)

Also, welcome to GBAtemp, enjoy your stay :P

helltoast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's also worth noting that they're on a different timeline. They usually reply during the night.

Oh, and the banks are probably closed too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head