NDS-Card.com: sponsor appreciation day

gallery_255_3_7481.png

NDS-Card.com have been our primary sponsor and trusted reseller for years now. The best way you can support GBAtemp is to make your next purchases from their store! If you have already done so, tell us about your experience. Were you satisfied with them? Would you shop with them again?
About NDS card said:
Our Company has been in business for 12 years, is a professional supplier of Nintendo Flash Cards, founded in 2000 and located in Shenzhen, China and Hongkong. We supply R4i / R4 Cards, 3DS cards, M3i Zero, Acekard cards, Super DSTWO cards and so on. We sell not just the cards, but also the service.
In order to give you a good shopping experience, we have designed the very simple website. We hope you can easily buy the cards you need. We are very confident of our cards. If you have any unpleasant shopping, please let us know. We will give you a satisfied answer as soon as possible.

nds4.png

:arrow: Visit NDS-Card.com
:arrow: They sell the Gateway 3DS at a reasonable price

D

Deleted-379826

10/10 got an original R4 but I was so stupid not knowing for just over a dollar CAD more I could of got the SDHC one! DIDNT REALIZE IT DIDNT ALREADY SUPPORT IT RIPPPPP

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Bought 2 cards there (nds flashcards) and recommended to 3 friends the store which in time ended up buying their nds flashcards there. Gotta say , the experience was good, like a 4.5/5 , the contact was great, they answered pretty quickly to my emails and it was in general pretty flawless :P .
Also it is cheap
And I feel nice for supporting the temp ^_^

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a DSTT card from them recently, everything was great! They were very nice and answered all of my questions within a few hours. :)

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I bought some months ago a R4i Gold at a very cheap price. I selected the free shipping and it arrived after two months, but I was expecting such a delivery time.

The card is original and works fine. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

Last edited by nop90,

awtgrduzwt5r9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a DSTT instead. They're cheaper and work just as well, if not better.
Yep, that's it.
I bought a DSTT card from them recently, everything was great! They were very nice and answered all of my questions within a few hours. :)

I was about to buy a DSTT when I noticed something:
Why is "WWW.CNDSTT.COM" instead of "WWW.NDSTT.COM" printed on the card shown in the main image?
Even if product this is a genuine DSTT and not a clone, how am I supposed to trust an online-shop who doesn't care enough to at least use the correct product image?

(whois search of www.ndstt.com and www.cndstt.com)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer