ND1 - Another R4 Clone

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Eon-Rider, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Eon-Rider
    OP

Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 15, 2008
  2. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    I'm sold!

I don't think this particular piece of garbage has been noted as such, so thanks for the heads up.

3. Seven

Seven oh hell no

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    At least 50.

I bet the back box cover has the same taglines/description, save for replacing "R4DS" with "ND1."

4. WildWon

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    Hmm. I think i'm going to get one w/ my next paycheck just to see how it fares. I mean, shit, its cheap enough. And it its ANYWHERE near "usable," that could be a great cheap solution for people.

5. Covarr

Covarr Sentient Cash Register

Oct 21, 2005
    United States
    Far East of Eden
    You didn't need to search; I posted a topic about this just ten minutes before you did, and it was still plainly visible on the first page. [​IMG]

I'm curious to see how this product performs as well, but I'm not financially set to buy anything until my next paycheck.

edit: The back box is almost identical to my R4's box, but a few minor differences in what order the list is in. I think they copied it from a first gen R4, as my box is a more recent one that mentions DLDI auto patching (ND1 does not).

6. Eon-Rider
    OP

Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 15, 2008
    I opened the page for a a new thread and posted it waaaay after I actually opened it so I never noticed yours. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice