ND1 - Another R4 Clone

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Eon-Rider, Aug 8, 2008.

Aug 8, 2008

ND1 - Another R4 Clone by Eon-Rider at 3:57 PM (1,237 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Eon-Rider
    OP

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
  2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    I'm sold!

I don't think this particular piece of garbage has been noted as such, so thanks for the heads up.

3. Seven

Member Seven oh hell no

United States
    At least 50.

I bet the back box cover has the same taglines/description, save for replacing "R4DS" with "ND1."

4. WildWon

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    Hmm. I think i'm going to get one w/ my next paycheck just to see how it fares. I mean, shit, its cheap enough. And it its ANYWHERE near "usable," that could be a great cheap solution for people.

5. Covarr

Member Covarr Sentient Cash Register

United States
    You didn't need to search; I posted a topic about this just ten minutes before you did, and it was still plainly visible on the first page. [​IMG]

I'm curious to see how this product performs as well, but I'm not financially set to buy anything until my next paycheck.

edit: The back box is almost identical to my R4's box, but a few minor differences in what order the list is in. I think they copied it from a first gen R4, as my box is a more recent one that mentions DLDI auto patching (ND1 does not).

6. Eon-Rider
    OP

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    I opened the page for a a new thread and posted it waaaay after I actually opened it so I never noticed yours. [​IMG]