Hacking NBA 2K10 no commentary, freezing

vinzanity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody else encountered Commentary all of a sudden going silent and freezing while quitting a game? I've experienced this on USB Loaders and Disc using Neogamma. My wii is softmodded, Cios249REV14. Is my backup copy bad? Thanks!

slurpee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the same problem. Same exact thing Neogamma R7 Cios 249 REV 14 USB. Any help I really want to play this game?

vinzanity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
tanis698 said:
put in the original .. problem solved.
Ding Ding Ding Ding! You get the jackpot! That's a really helpful answer (heavy sarcasm). Seriously,I would gladly buy the game. What I want to know is if the Qwiif release is nuked or if this has additional "anti-piracy" routine. Would someone who has a hard-modded wii be kind to check if you are encountering the same problem?

About the game, It's a very good port from HD versions. Gameplay is the same (using classic controller, when using the wii mote of course it's a different experience), animations are roughly the same, wi-fi, roster updates thru wi-fi, my player are all here. The graphics are at par with the PS2 ports but i'm happy to say that it is a port of the HD versions and NOT of the PS2, Xbox, PSP versions. Hopefully get to play a full game of this soon as it hangs randomly.

lejong2002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vinzanity said:
Anybody else encountered Commentary all of a sudden going silent and freezing while quitting a game? I've experienced this on USB Loaders and Disc using Neogamma. My wii is softmodded, Cios249REV14. Is my backup copy bad? Thanks!

I have same problem.

And when I run disc from channel, after several seconds the wiimote disconnects.

Is this new protection?

wacko.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I too get the commentary and music dropping out few minutes in to the game. But I haven't had any freezing or crashing. It's not too bad of a game overall... just some of the controls take time to get used to (like taking a charge on D).

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
im having the same problems too.. commentaries will become silent after a while then if you quit the game the wii will freeze. i have to to press the power off and on again to go back to the wii menu.

some say its a bad rip. i want to try to download from another source but its quite long to download a 3.5gb game again.

btfanusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same problems here. Do you all have the "NBA 2k10 [Wii Scrubber]" 3.X gig version? If we all have the same thing it might be that that rip is bad. I think there is another 4.X gig version called NBA 2K10 USA Wii-QwiiF, is anyone running from that one?

btfanusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isostar said:
btfanusa said:
Same problems here. Do you all have the "NBA 2k10 [Wii Scrubber]" 3.X gig version? If we all have the same thing it might be that that rip is bad. I think there is another 4.X gig version called NBA 2K10 USA Wii-QwiiF, is anyone running from that one?

Yes
im running the Qwiif Release and its the same Issues
wacko.gif

Ah crap...does that mean it is an AP or is it just 1 of those infamous game freezing 2K sports glitches I see PS360 owners complain about every year, lol (ya just kidding about the 2nd part)

vinzanity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
With most of us having the same issue, i'm leaning towards the game being a bad dump but i havent tested it in Dolphin. Maybe i'll try it later to see if it plays well when i get home.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
okay, i just tried burning the game and playing on a hard modded wii. it now freezes after a few seconds of gameplay (about 1 minute tops). it may be a bad burn, so ill try again later tonight if i have the time...

RR99i

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting for my Wii to get back from repair. But this is one of the games I've been waiting for to come out. I don't know if you guys have tried using cIOS Installer v38 rev 15? Not sure if that would help. I'm just hoping this isn't a bad dump.
frown.gif

btfanusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RR99i said:
I'm waiting for my Wii to get back from repair. But this is one of the games I've been waiting for to come out. I don't know if you guys have tried using cIOS Installer v38 rev 15? Not sure if that would help. I'm just hoping this isn't a bad dump.
frown.gif

I am just waiting for the PAL version now, if that dump doesnt work either then we will all know it's an anti-piracy measure.

joging

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello,

just to let you know i'm having the same issue. i used the 3.x gb dl. i'm still a newbie with my wii so i don't think i can offer any solutions, but i'm glad i found this post so i know it wasn't just me. :-)

teddylinx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have the same problem too
game freezes when i press "HOME" or "QUIT GAME"
moreover, i found an interesting thing
the game does not continue after third quarter
the coach just keep talking to the players
no matter what i do, the forth quarter doesn't start
and of course game freezes when i press QUIT or HOME

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.