change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so I'm sorta... not stuck but annoyed. I'm near the beginning, and in tsunade's office does anyone know what code you're supposed to put in for iruka? cause he has this weird scroll thing. it reminds me of something that was in naruto rpg, but I can't find any place that tells me what I'm supposed to put in there.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this the new one that just came out: Naruto Shippuden Dairansen???

If so, could you please tell me how to save? I dont speak Japanese and I cant for the life of me figure it out! If it's not the same game, could you please tell me what "Save" would look like in Japanese?

I got to the part where i'm in the sand village, and found some sort of flower. I have no idea what to do next though. Are you farther than that? Can anyone help? Thanks...

itsRANDELL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To save, press A in front of the frog that heals you. After you find the flower, you must gather 2 more. One is in the forest and another one is with Tsunade. Talk to her in her office and you'll get it. After that, Go back to the Sand Village and talk to Temari. She'll give you another skill.Go to the forest and go to the map where there is land and the middle and is surrounded by a river. Search there and find a mark. Use the new skill to get through.

The code thingy for Iruka is probably the code thing like in the RPG games. I never did that and got through the game fine.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no, I did the frog thing and it looked like it worked. But now when I try to start it up again, I cant figure out how to start it at that save file
frown.gif
I think I just lost all my progress, for the upteenth time
smile.gif

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, you didn't answer my question.
You rephrased what I already said. I already stated that I thought it was like the thing in RPG, but that I can't find CODES to put in there. Unless you actually found some codes, you didn't answer my question.
sorry if that sounded rude.
well, it was rude.
oh well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1