Hacking Nand Dump - Downgrader / File Changer

Lucard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formart and new transfer Nand dont work ...
On the Bluescreen for the nand its flickering to .....

I thinks its a fuse or .... no idea.....
anyone have an idea what i can do ?

TheBlueSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formart and new transfer Nand dont work ...
On the Bluescreen for the nand its flickering to .....

I thinks its a fuse or .... no idea.....
anyone have an idea what i can do ?

What you were doing with your 3DS at first place was not very good. You experimented with it and you should have thought of consequences(even though I am not very technical I know the consequences of tinkering with internal stuff on a 3DS). We are at a very early stage of 3DS hacking scene, I don't think anyone here knows what exactly is wrong with your 3DS. It could be a brick, it could be a partial brick. It could be repairable or it's gone for good, we don't know.

Writing the same thing repeatedly and asking for help won't fetch help quickly.

Next time when someone teaches you how to dump and restore a NAND on a device, I suggest you keep it simple and just keep your experiments limited to what's been known by the experts, unless ofcourse you are feeling adventurous and not afraid of taking risks.

Hekser

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Just finished my "nand-mod". Tested ok. Read nand couple of times and write it back. I'm now on FW 5.1.0-11E. Where i can get another versions of nand-dumps?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sharing dumps publicly (posting links on the forum) is illegal and forbidden here.
Some users contacted each other by their own means to exchanged their dumps, but do not ask links or where to find other dump.
Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk