TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
TrumpetPlayersHolyGrail.jpg

Crowds gathered, and the people of the temp once again rejoiced! Why you ask? Well because the ever popular Name The Movie game is back! Yes that right folks, this fun game originally started by greyhound is back for another round! Come one, come all and join in!

The rules are pretty simple, and are as follows (as originally written by greyhound)

One person posts a screenshot of a film, any film (keep it clean), making sure it isn't impossible to guess (ie include either a lead character or make it a renowned/significant scene)....or too easy. When a successful guess has been made and confirmed to be correct by the poster of the image, the person who guessed successfully posts the next screenshot. So, if you're going to make a guess and following that post a snapshot please ensure that you check back every so often to see if someone named your movie correctly or to check if your guess was correct so that the game isn't held up too long. It's usual for 2-3 images to get posted per day. Try not to repeat movies, especially the same scene...

Some were added as the game evolved which were :

Remember to send the answer to the previous poster when posting a picture for your turn.
Remember to keep the scores updated.
Remember to update the previous posted list.
No hotlinking to images, try to upload them to either GBAtemps picture service or somewhere like tinypic/photobucket.
The winner of a round is the judge for the next round.

To make it easier for people to know whether or not a pic for a particular film has been posted a list is kept along with the scores. Whenever you update the scores the list should be updated as well. You'll get the hang of it quick enough!

Sometimes the round have a theme, but just to get the ball rolling we'll start this one as general game. So you can pick a still from a film from any era or genre.

There is also a judge for each round for when problems occur. As I'm starting this season and there is no previous round winner I'll be the judge.
smile.gif

(Also just a side note from me personally, we're gonna miss you this round Szyslak. We all hope you're keeping well and had a good Christmas.
grog.gif
)

Now let's get playing! I'll start the ball rolling with an easy one :

2ugpj74.jpg

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Riiiiiiiiiight, hang on a second. When you've posted your answer what for confirmation before posting your pic. I know you know the answer and stuff, but it keeps the game flowing nice and well and stops it become chaotic and hard to follow for people just joining in.
smile.gif

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fair enough now I getcha
wink.gif
although there is an issue with zero's which you noticed too hence why i linked up and carried on
wink.gif

I spoiler tagged mine unless you prefer i stripped it for the meanwhile?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
FlatFrogger said:
Fair enough now I getcha
wink.gif
although there is an issue with zero's which you noticed too hence why i linked up and carried on
wink.gif

I spoiler tagged mine unless you prefer i stripped it for the meanwhile?

No it's cool mate. There's bound to be some hiccups when it starts. It's definitely the right answer cos I just found the still, so I'll just update the scores here. The main things to remember are to wait for confirmation and score updates before posting your still and always PM the previous person with the answer to the one you posted. It keeps things flowing nice and easy, and makes it easier to follow for potheads like myself.
smile.gif

Scores
zeromac : 1
FlatFrogger : 1

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
FlatFrogger said:
Correct .Radiant

I've updated the scores and list. It's up to the person who posted the last picture to update the score list when he lets the guesser know he was correct.
smile.gif

Scores
zeromac : 1
FlatFrogger : 1
.Radiant : 1

(Feel free to post your pic now .Radiant, and don't forget to PM the answer to FlatFrogger)

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
I'd almost forgotten how often "stumping" happens in this game.

No penalty for guessing, fellas!

That reminds me, I meant to post a new pic but got caught up chatting in the shoutbox! lol

Here's a new pic :

2cwwlye.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol