mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
milon's secret castle, doubt i be able to completed that game, too many secrets.

hmm, megaman 8/9 (the one with bass in it, i forgotten which was it), heck megaman 1 ~ 9 while i am at it.
Megaman legend(its hard when your chinese sucks and u are trying to solve that riddle) Legend 2 as well, mainly because i screwed up and got myself too lost.

and hmm, kingdom hearts 358/2, final fantasy 7(god darn chocobo black screen). and probably a lot more.. seriously, its easier to ask me what game have i beaten or will be able to beat lol

hmm, i guess breath of fire as well, currently stuck at the zone after u rescued the wolfs, since i have no idea where to go and cbf to check gamefaq.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can already tell you I'm never going to beat NSMB Wii, I just suck too bad in it
frown.gif

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Satangel said:
I can already tell you I'm never going to beat NSMB Wii, I just suck too bad in it
frown.gif

Ive just beat that
yay.gif

I however have never beaten Final Fantasy VIII on the PS1.

I could never defeat the final boss. I couldnt be bothered to do it back in the day, it just annoyed me in the end.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ConJ said:
Satangel said:
frown.gif

Ive just beat that
yay.gif

I however have never beaten Final Fantasy VIII on the PS1.

I could never defeat the final boss. I couldnt be bothered to do it back in the day, it just annoyed me in the end.
i have beaten FFVIII on PS1 and even that NSMB wii within less than a week.

but i will never beat Animal Crossing City Folks Wii...

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
Final Fantasy II, I can't even get very far without losing all hope of it being the slightest bit "enjoyable."

Also Parasite Eve, that game was pretty tough back when I was ten.

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
zelda twilight princes: twilight palace wall master like things is hell
every castlevania
and link`s crossbow training it`s hard as hell

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Legendary Starfy and New Super Mario Bros Wii. I can easily beat them both, it's just that I am REALLY OCD when it comes to collecting things... I hate when that happens. In New Super Mario Bros Wii, I repeat the same level over and over again just to get all the Star Coins. Starfy... I just quit because I had to.

DVS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every game except Silent Hill and Deadspace Extraction. I don't have much patience playing games but those 2 was an exception.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zelda:OoT, when my cousin gave it to me, it was already at the final battle, which i beat, then restarted a new game. Could never beat the damn Water Temple, aside from that, i pretty much beat the whole game. (I plan to beat it one of these days @_@). Also.....i never beat Shining Force (Working on it now), Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2 (I beat 3, and almost beat 1), and Super Mario Bros. (Always get to the Final level and die in some dumb way)

ninchya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy 4 gba last boss couldn't beat him, Luminous Arc 2 (replaying it right now), castlevania harmony of disonence & aria of sorrow.
pirate sydrome too

kalmis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Wasn't there a thread like this already? I remember replying to that one and mentioning that games I never beat was the Sonic Adventure, got stuck on last boss fight. Will need to go back and finish it one day.

Anyway other notable(shameable) games to add to this list are, there are surely more but these are the ones that bother me:
SMB64 - even got this for DS on the release date but never finished it
frown.gif

Any Zelda game besides Windwaker
Any FF games besides the 1st, just finished this during Xmas and will start the 2nd soon
Kuru kururin for GBA - went back to replay this just couple of months ago but got stuck on the 2nd last stage
Phantasy Star 3 and any newer PS game
any KH game
Also I never really finished with GTA 4. Got the game on release date and Xbox died same day. Got new Xbox day after but managed to scratch the disc same day. Got new game and managed to finish it. Had no problems playing though TLAD but run into trouble on the TBOGT again
frown.gif
This second Xbox died on me again thanks to RROD. Thankfully I got full insurance. Just got a email that the insurance company will refund me this Xbox.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The ST version honestly looks like they at least tried lol