Emulation Feedback Homebrew N64 NSO Controller input lag issue (bloopair)

september796

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
So I've been testing out a Nintendo 64 (Switch Online) controller on Wii U thanks to the bloopair Aroma plugin that is available; everything works as it should except for one issue I noticed right away: extra input lag.
Unfortunately I don't have tools to do a proper test but it's not necessary since it's quite noticeable. If you have one of these controllers, please compare it against the gamepad and let me know.
I used SMB (VC) for the test. The game is quite enjoyable with the Wii U Gamepad despite the well known input lag inherent in the VC, we all know that, but still very playable. On the other hand, the N64 controller seems to add a lot extra lag, enough to be distracting, hardly playable.

I was curious so I also tried a Wii U Pro Controller, same game, and I could swear it adds a tiny little extra input lag as well, not as bad as the N64 controller but definitely more than the Gamepad.
Could it be an issue on the controller itself or something on bloopair's end that perhaps could fix??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: No Ken and I pay extra for that!!!