Hacking N64 Auto Injectuwad Injector v2

blu9987

Trophies
Website
www.clan-geno.net
XP
Country
United States
Indeed I have common-key.bin in the Injecting folder as well as one in .wii named common-key
I understand that its not your programs fault, im just confused by it.... maybe I have a bodgy key?
Maybe for my system it doesnt like reading Username/.wii for the other key file... who knows...

Nightstalker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blu9987 said:
Indeed I have common-key.bin in the Injecting folder as well as one in .wii named common-key
I understand that its not your programs fault, im just confused by it.... maybe I have a bodgy key?
Maybe for my system it doesnt like reading Username/.wii for the other key file... who knows...
Well I'm out of ideas blu9987. Try asking creffca himself or ask around in his thread.

Wish the best of luck!

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
i have the same problem with the common-key.bin and common-key they are both in the places they are supposed to be but injectuwad canr find the common-key.bin file at all please help someone

zant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I have vista. this wont work for me at all
frown.gif
. by anychance, has anybody tested any of the star wars n64 games? (rogue squadron, racer, BFN, etc....)

Supertag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
InjectUwad is giving me an error "Cannot find .DES files"

I have no idea what it is talking about. I can see, plan as day , that is decrypts the the .wad into .des files, then renames the .des files to .app files

For fun, I made the .des files read-only and even with the .des files still being there as plan as day the program still claims it cannot find the .des files

Your program interprets this error as the VC rom size being smaller than the attempted injection

I am using SIN and Zelda here and attempting to inject roms far smaller in size so this is clearly not the problem

Nightstalker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Supertag said:
InjectUwad is giving me an error "Cannot find .DES files"

I have no idea what it is talking about. I can see, plan as day , that is decrypts the the .wad into .des files, then renames the .des files to .app files

For fun, I made the .des files read-only and even with the .des files still being there as plan as day the program still claims it cannot find the .des files

Your program interprets this error as the VC rom size being smaller than the attempted injection

I am using SIN and Zelda here and attempting to inject roms far smaller in size so this is clearly not the problem
What version of Injectuwad you using? I made it to work on Injectuwad v2.1

creffca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, keep up the good work Nightstalker. Next injectuwad release will have a command line switch for inject mode (SNES, N64, etc...) as well as a switch to suppress the "inject to this entry?" question. That should make developing your program a little easier.

Also, to those that are getting .des errors:
-Download injectuwad version 2.2 http://www.mediafire.com/?byhweximej1
-Set delaytime=9 in injector.ini

EDIT: Woops, great catch by Cresh07 and aaa2. Rename those files!!

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
which region is ntsc, 1? also my pc wont let me create a folder called .wii because it thinks it's a file type - solved, used command prompt to make it

QuantumFluxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had some problems with this, I attempted to inject Turok 2 into the Sin & Punishment wad, everything seemed to be okay except I got an error about not finding common-key.bin, which I had placed in the directory and the user directory, but it all completed anyways, and upon loading it into my wii, it took over all of my memory and deleting other games from my wii wouldnt remove storage blocks UNTIL I removed my Sin & Punishment hack and then it cleared my space. What gives?

issraar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
i want to inject Donkey kong 64 into a wad and am using sin and punishment.wad
but when i click on start it comes up with a command promt closes and stays on waiting for final injectud rom. WTF is that all about. can any1 help PLZ.
BTW im usin V3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.