Hacking N64 Auto Injectuwad Injector v2

i love this application, now instead of having to
cd C:\injectuwad
injectuwad.exe etc etc
i can just click an exe
biggrin.gif

its pretty nice
smile.gif

anyways I wont be using it much until our -4100 error gets fixed by waliknoko*sp?* or whatever program causes it.
 
It went the whole way but now i will try it after removing the common-key.bin from the folder maybe then it will work!

edit:
Ok i tried it this way but now i get a weird error saying that the wad is too small for the rom but that is not true i use zelda as the wad and snowboard kids, that is only 8mb as the rom! weird! But now i get 4kbyte wads! Not 5 kbyte anymore!
 
when i click on N64 Auto Injectuwad Injector v2 i have a error message "runtime error 76 ) ?...N64 Auto Injectuwad Injector v2 not opened?
 
aaa2 said:
It went the whole way but now i will try it after removing the common-key.bin from the folder maybe then it will work!
No!, Injectuwad needs 2 keys.

This will fix your problem:
Put the "common-key" (without .bin) in a "C:\Documents and Settings\\.wii\" folder.

To create a ".wii" folder you need to create a folder name "wii" then open a command prompt in the "" folder and type "rename wii .wii".

Also put common-key.bin (now with .bin) into C:\Wii stuff\VC Games\INJECTINGtest
 
Hum, it says on wiki that Goldeneye works w/ Sin andPunishment. It always freeze on the Classic Contoller Screen for me. Anyone had success?
 
rafaelfrota said:
Hum, it says on wiki that Goldeneye works w/ Sin andPunishment. It always freeze on the Classic Contoller Screen for me. Anyone had success?
I know the guy that got Goldeneye to work w/ Sin andPunishment. He did more than inject he also edited it a bunch.

You didn't do anything wrong.
 
I think the biggest problem that prevents many injections from working is that the wads not only have the emulator but also have rom-specific the emulator uses so you would have to remove the rom-specific parts and make the emulator not ask for them to increase compatiblity!
 
aaa2 said:
I think the biggest problem that prevents many injections from working is that the wads not only have the emulator but also have rom-specific the emulator uses so you would have to remove the rom-specific parts and make the emulator not ask for them to increase compatiblity!
You can't do that. I know the N64 VC uses romc.

Give me a little more info on your problem injecting with my program and I'm sure I'll be able to tell you how to fix it.
 
Nightstalker I was not talking about your program sorry! I was talking about the compatiblity of n64 injections and why so few get emulated and why so many crash at the classic controller screen! About your program it really was my computer tried it on my father's same settings same anything and it works without error 4100!
 
Keylogger said:
Ticket error -4100 when installing the WAD for me :/
Cause you don't have Injectuwad working right. Injectuwad requires common-key.

Need to put common-key.bin into C:\Wii stuff\VC Games\INJECTINGtest

Also you have to put your common-key.bin in a the folder "C:/documents and settings//.wii" and rename the common-key.bin to just common-key
Also is your username in windows and leave out the

PM me for the key, since I cannot post link on here.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted