Hacking N5 Problems - some games won't show up?

flame6753

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flame-ex.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have an N5 Revolution flash cart. The one that is grey and says N5 and comes in a blue box.

I was previously using a TTDS, but I don't like the interface of TTDS, and It crashes sometimes.

However I got this new N5 (Which I have used before and gave to my friend)

I have an 8GB SDHC card with 33 Nintendo ds roms on it, they all show up on the TTDS, but only a fraction (sometimes 10, sometimes 14, sometimes only 8) of the games show up on the list when I put it in the N5. But when I put the card in my TTDS, all of the games show up.

N5 is my favorite flash cart, but this is the first time I'm having this problem. Is there a fix for this?

I've tried formatting, updating firmware and deleting the roms, and re-loading them to the sd card.

hacker07

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.greenbookhackers.com
XP
Country
flame6753 said:
Hey guys, I have an N5 Revolution flash cart. The one that is grey and says N5 and comes in a blue box.

I was previously using a TTDS, but I don't like the interface of TTDS, and It crashes sometimes.

However I got this new N5 (Which I have used before and gave to my friend)

I have an 8GB SDHC card with 33 Nintendo ds roms on it, they all show up on the TTDS, but only a fraction (sometimes 10, sometimes 14, sometimes only 8) of the games show up on the list when I put it in the N5. But when I put the card in my TTDS, all of the games show up.

N5 is my favorite flash cart, but this is the first time I'm having this problem. Is there a fix for this?

I've tried formatting, updating firmware and deleting the roms, and re-loading them to the sd card.
I have been a longtime owner of an n5. You should try putting the games in different folders or install ysmenu on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny