N3DS Questions

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by tommasi, Mar 21, 2015.

1. tommasi
    OP

tommasi Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2006
    Canada
    I've been away from the scene, and now i got N3DS with Gateway. I'm running cubic ninja on 9.0 to boot into gateway menu than emunand 9.5, and i would like to know couple of things please.

1- how do i get back to gateway menu from Emunand without rebooting the system.
    2- can i install cia games on N3DS and how please.. if possible a link with updated tutorial that works with N3DS.

3- how to play .NDS titles, and is it possible to convert them to .CIA Blue card doesn't work with N3DS

Thanks

2. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Sorr
    on iPad so I don't provide links.
    1. Solve world hunger AND Mid East peace and then GW will start working on that soon™
    2.yes you can. Get dev tools and/or big blue menu. Can't link to them even if I was allowed. Check tutorials section. It is simple copy cia to mSD oen menu select file, press a to install. Wait, done.
    3. Need an r4 or Dstwo. DsTwo out of production so getting expensive. R4 should be about $14 or search on whitelist for thread on how to make blue card work again. Can't covert to cia.
    :)

3. Lucifer666

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Apr 22, 2011
    The Fourth Dimension
    Don't ruin Cubic Ninja!

Last edited by Lucifer666, Jul 3, 2016
    thorasgar likes this.
  4. tommasi
    OP

tommasi Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2006
    Canada

Thanks sorr, i got big blue menu cia installed.

how do i convert .3DS to .CIA??

Thanks

thorasgar likes this.
  5. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    You can't with a n3ds for now.

And for the nds games, you can play them with the blue flashcart if you install flashcardtimewarp.cia on your sysnand. (can't link it here)

tommasi and thorasgar like this.
  6. ttr13

ttr13 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2015
    United States
  7. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    He has a n3ds, it won't work.