Homebrew N3DS Problem with RetroArch (.cia) using GW EmuNAND

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, seems I cant get any answers anywhere. This is my Problem in the Video below. I Install the CIA Cores with no problems. I can even delete the CFG File and still have the problem. I enter any Core I Installed and once I get the Menu........I cant do anything. None of the Buttons work, anything. The Frame Counter goes up and the only thing I can do is hit the Home Button to Exit. Same happens with the .3ds Builds as well. The only Builds that work are the .3dsx ones.
My EmuNAND was 9.2 . But after Updating EmuNAND to 10.3, I find I still have the same problem.
New 3DS (Eur) SysNAND 9.2
Gateway 3.7.1 (Latest) EmuNAND 10.3
Can someone please help? I know there are other Users out there that are having the same problem that need help as well. If you were able to figure out what is going on and a possible way to fix it, please respond.

Edit: OK, I am not sure what I did, but I now have the latest RA .cia Build working again. LOL.

Deleted EVERYTHING related to RA on my SD Card and Uninstalled ALL the Cores but Moved the System Folder to another Directory to keep the BIOS I need.
Shutdown.
Start up.
Once in GW Mode, Installed the Cores I wanted.
Shutdown and Start Up again.
Run a Core to Test.
Controls still not working
Shutdown.
Put back the System Folder in the Newly created RetroArch Directory
Just for the hell of it, Deleted the CFG File
Start up and get into GW Mode
Run a Core again.
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!! (WTF?????!!!!!!!! :D ???????) Anyone know what I did here???? Hey I am all sorts of happy now, but I tried a fresh Install before and it didnt work then. Why now??

Last edited by Smoker1, , Reason: Somehow have RA Working again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm a multi I can witch from dick to vag at will +1