Homebrew N3ds downgarding help!

CiroOtta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi! im very new to the whole 3ds hacking thing, and i heard that i should downgrade now because of an upcoming update, but i wanted to make sure i should and how to do it, i have an american new 3ds on 10.3.0, and i was wondering, what can i do if i downgrade? like i know you can use emunand wich im still not completely sure what it is.
Thanks

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It lets you play roms.

There are still unexplained bricks happening from downgrading even when sysupdater completes without errors, so I would hold off on it for now, efforts are still being made to make sysupdater safer to use. There's no guarantee that there will be an update on Tuesday and even if there is you just have to use the tubehax DNS to block the update.

CiroOtta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It lets you play roms.

There are still unexplained bricks happening from downgrading even when sysupdater completes without errors, so I would hold off on it for now, efforts are still being made to make sysupdater safer to use. There's no guarantee that there will be an update on Tuesday and even if there is you just have to use the tubehax DNS to block the update.
Okay thanks!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ Aglae Pheryl: Is anyone familiar with former forum opg.life ? I missed the transition to the new forum over...