n3ds CFW 11.1 A9hl Problem?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Cory, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Cory
    OP

Cory Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2015
    Zamboanga City

i have a problem n3ds when u go to the home menu everything is fine the analog and Dpad where working correctly but when u play games like pokemon sun and go to your inventory it suddenly going down when u pressed the up pad it will go down by it self when u going to pick the pokeballs it will go right sometimes left by it self.... the n3ds is CFW 11.1 A9LH i wonder whats the cause.. of this can someone help me

2. RivenMain

RivenMain Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2016
    United States
    just to clarify, is this happening with multiple games? or just specifically your pokemon sun. It moves so fast I can only assume it's an error in the games programming. I don't think it would be your 3ds since everything runs completely fine until you go to throw your pokeball. When did it first occur? Your bianca friend said it had to do with the card so assuming sd card and it's a eshop game.

3. Manurocker95

Manurocker95 Pokémon Master

May 29, 2016
    Madrid
    Do you have set the L2+Clock function on Luma menu? Have you tried with a retail cart? Did you play the leaked version before and imported the save or it is the First time? Are you running ntr or does it happen everytime you do that.

4. Cory
    OP

Cory Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2015
    Zamboanga City
    sorry for the long reply i manage it fix by updating luma it self because i check the system it was 5.2 i manage to update luma to the latest version now its fix but sometime it moves but not severe like one from the video