Hacking My zelda skin for M3 simply

its-my-right

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It is here... Tell me how do you find it !

(I have reduced the opacity of these two background for lisibility in the menu
wink.gif

and the picture you have to put on your micro sd to have this skin are downloadable here

Tell me what you think about it ! It is very simple, I know but i find it cool... I have no M3 but I will receive it monday, so maybe, the opacity is still to high, I dont know...

royal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this looks great, besides the bottom screen with the icons. i think the icons should be smaller (maybe using the tri-force, sword, etc) so they fit around the pulsating square and also medias, should be media. if you can make those changes i think it will rock!

sickofyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wow! that's just so cool! i hope i you create another zelda skin, with wind waker or minish cap artworkS! can i use it in R4DS?

yeah i think you should replace the icons with mastersword, triforce, etc rather than characters. and make it smaller too. but overall, it was awesome! hope we can have a tweaked version!

its-my-right

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, sure, you can use it on your R4 !
For the icons, I wanted to put midna for the "slot 2" because when you lauch an other linker, it is like jumping from "hyrule" to the "crepuscule world"...lol

I am French, and, in France, we say "un média" and "des médiaS", that is why I forget to delete the "S".But since I have only save it in a "jpg" format, not in "psd", I can not modify it, so sorry...

I had in mind to make a wind waker one, and it will be easier for the touch screen, to put objects instead of link, zelda and midna...

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
please re-do it with smaller icons (use the same, they are cool) so they will fit in the select-box, its to nice to be like that
wink.gif

mars

edit: i made a screenshot so you can see how it looks like with too big icons.

also, the mainscreen ist to bright, should be about 30% darker i guess.
selectscreen is fine (opaque)

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/2962/dsc00007ac7.jpg

its-my-right

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks a lot for your screen, I will try to re do it by following the problem of selection.
But, because I have no M3 simply yet, I wonder: When does the select-box appear ? When you touch one of the three zones ?

EDIT: here is the new pack, with the new icons screen (rename it "icons" instead of "icons2" to make it work on your M3).
Tell me if it is best or no ? for the other problem, because i am french, I have no really understand: is the top screen to light ? would you like me to add a few "dark" to it ?

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice skin I like the big icons also utilizes the space.

A minish cap skin would look cool with all the nice pixel art in it.

I am guessing that the box around the icon is the touch screen hit area?

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks a lot for your screen, I will try to re do it by following the problem of selection.
But, because I have no M3 simply yet, I wonder: When does the select-box appear ? When you touch one of the three zones ?

EDIT: here is the new pack, with the new icons screen (rename it "icons" instead of "icons2" to make it work on your M3).
Tell me if it is best or no ? for the other problem, because i am french, I have no really understand: is the top screen to light ? would you like me to add a few "dark" to it ?

the box is always there, you can move it between the icons, it doesnt appear when touching.

the main screen (that one with link) is to bright for me, both top and touchscreen.

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8232/dsc00008te5.jpg

its much better now. but its still to bright in my opinion, its fine on pc but to bright on ds.
wait and see for yourself when your m3 arrives.

nice skin, using right now.

mars

its-my-right

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, you're right, it seems too bright.When he will arrive, I will test first all my skin on it, then, after correcions, I will post them here.

This is a preview of my new skin , the wind waker one:

For the menu, and for the backgrounds, you can choose beetween

this one

or

this one

All the pack is downloadable here

I have kept the psd file, so I can make all the changes you could ask me, if it is not too difficult
tongue.gif

what about it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...