My Windows won't install

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm forced to use my iToilet to type this because i cannot get Windows to install.

I downloaded my official copy of Windows directly off of Mediafire, but when I burn my CD and then put it in the CD tray, imgburn refuses to write to it. So, to get around this setback, i went out and bought a 5TB USB harddrive and a physical copy of windows. The thing is, I cannot get my physical copy into this harddrive, I even opened up the case but the disc just will not fit, so i broke the windows CD into 4 equal pieces and placed it on top of my external harddrive, then put the cover back on.

I then had a sudden wave of genius, i thought, 'wait a minute, i don't need to put my Windows CD on my harddrive, i can just use the CD!!'. So then i took the CD back out of the harddrive, and duct taped it back together, however when i put it in my CD drive, the duct tape went flying everywhere in the CD drive and now it's stuck and won't open.

And so, because i'm a failure at installing windows, i've decided to change my profession to installing windows.
installing-windows.jpg

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
try launching a mac livecd to run iParted. format the noob tech floop system (ntfs) to a FAT8 filesystem and then throw the mac livecd away and put the windows cd in the drawer of the computer box

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)