Download coming soon in the download section of the forums

*Edit
Changed .gif to .jpeg

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, so many great skins being created now. Yes, please let us know when you get this one finished. It is VERY nice.

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
This is my fave v2.3 skin.

One little critique: I prefer the NDS logo for the games icon as opposed to a NES controller.

And it would be (in my eyes) perfect if you had a little icon of the actual G6 DS Real flash cart as the icon for "my card".

Jojses

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is my fave v2.3 skin.

One little critique: I prefer the NDS logo for the games icon as opposed to a NES controller.

And it would be (in my eyes) perfect if you had a little icon of the actual G6 DS Real flash cart as the icon for "my card".

I agree with swiitness about what he suggested, that would make the perfect skin....

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess the upload never made it before....fixed it now, it is in the download section of GBATemp....however I went back to V2.2 due to it suiting my game needs better.

Feel free to make any changes you wish.... I was going with a retro feel hence the NES controller/NES sleeve however I do like the G6 card idea for "My card" If I go back to working on this....I will see how it looks.

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good job dude... Keep'em coming... I reached a limit on the G6 like it runs out of memory or something while loading the skin if you don't use transparencies on the tabs and buttons and bmps are too complex it just freezes... has it happened to you?
unsure.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I be able to "box" the game icons? Like I put an outline around them, so they look like they're in a box, like in Project Virtues skin. Would you guys happen to know how to do that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can